Cossey: Ban?

ehhhh…not sure about this one. this could go either way… might blow up in ur face or be a WIN… idk… time will tell.

Hey I understand he’s more upset about a mod “singling him out” when others have used slurs and haven’t been warned.

Valid accusation but in the end, the mods rule the site and that’s that…

I’d like to see the picture, that’s all… Thought it’d be cool…

OP does have a valid point in an effect that we don’t enforce the rule everytime it’s broken, and offender to “restrained/caught” ratio is very low, but that’s life and we are trying to fix that.

It’s the same reason we mad at tickets, I understand THAT point of the argument.

The rest however is eh…

I’m going to try to tell the cop “You can’t pull me over” line next time :lol

I agree with you in my initial argument. I apologize.

Thank you.

It takes a big man to admit and claim his mistakes. Right Travis?

Now we can deal with the real issue of better and more equal moderation.

i have admitted several faults. and will continue to deny the accusations that are false. … so about that PM i sent… eh?

http://tim3n.de/images/post-tits-or-gtfo.thumbnail.png

Posting TITS usually will resolve everything.

Just my 2 cents.

Damn you guys really get riled up over this forum nonsense.

Either that, or you are like me and have too much free time on your hands.

I agree Vov. The problem was I got mad that I was singled out for doing something that 95% of this forum does on a daily basis. When I get mad, the Italian takes over and I say things that don’t always follow a logical path…

After I cooled down I realized I was being a chum. apologized and moved on:

Cossey if we are all out sometime, I owe you a beer for being a numbnut. I should not have attacked you directly and went on to be an ass, I should have directed my focus on the real problem at hand which is the moderation of these types of incedents. If everyone else is doing it and not being punished, why should I? Hope you see where I am coming from here.

But I do agree, IF the forum is going to penalize people for something, it should be universal and more strongly regulated so that this type of thing dosen’t happen.

Please explain your guys immedeatly :shifty

then i know a couple of forums …that…:haha

i think this is one of the most easy-going forums on the internet right now… ok maybe not that close, but this is so far from a strict forum you really cant deny it…

• 1 :lol

++++++++++ 1 i would rep u but im too lazy to go back and do so… perfectly perfect response

+1 on the pictures, everyone “has a bunch of black friends”

but srsly, glad you guys figured it out, i dont think making a thread was a good idea, but in this case it worked out good… cossey is just trying to do what he was told to do, as a moderator, enforce the FEW rules that we have… like vlad said, we catch them while we can…cant get every rule breaking while it happens…we are here on a voluntary basis…remember that

for the record tho, that argument on your end was going nowhere, if you sign up on a kids forum and post things like that, they are so in the RIGHT to ban your ass… i’ve been to forums that ban for many many things that have nothing to do with any law breaking…

we all just want to have fun and chill out…so lets do that instead of bitch

Dude are you like, jealous that I’m a mod?

Every comment you make towards me is somehow in regard to my moderation, honestly i couldn’t give a shit, I only step in when something really needs handling, there are enough nazi mods on here as it is.

Seriously, you sound like a jealous (why I don’t know), catty, little faggot. Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me, you piece of shit :).

ok sooooo yeah… less bitching more tits?

benny, everyone is jealous…that you…are a moderator…cuz we all know…that you get all the chicks…if i was only…a… :confused:

I get all the chicks because of my tiny waist and impressively chiseled abs, the fact that I’m a moderator on a local car enthusiast forum seals the deal. It’s like telling someone you’re a rocketship alien doctor engineer.

Im a honky

Shuttup cracker

there are 2 “mods” that i dont believe are deserving of their position. you and brett. its out of my power to change that in actuality, but i figure if i complain enough and enough attention is brought to the SHITTY job being done, someone in a position to do something might ACTUALLY do it. i dont want a mod job, not in the least, i just want the ones that ARE to do a fucking decent job and you and brett abuse the powers and take it for granted at your whim. you are a joke.

goodday sir.

Everyone on this forum likes to throw tantrums about their ‘rights’ both here and in the real world without actually understanding what their rights even are.

:rofl

watch it whitey