word sensors ?????????

first off im not tryin to start shit ,but what can we say and not say now here on shift ?

discuss

Nothing threatening the well being of others and no terms or slang terms that can be taken has racist/derogatory. Pretty simple really and its all in the forums policies.

Its not on the whitepower forums policy…

:rofl

i get that part ,really i do trust me i think i have broke every sensor here .but why now all the sensoring ? we have said way worse than h$%&b and n*&^%r and such and never a prob are we goin threw another peoples oppinion spell?

no its not as im a member on a few of them ,its actually taken well

I think your sig is derogatory. Ban.

it is what it is . why lie bout it

Y because your gay?

I think it’s really stupid that the word “h***b” is sensored or even considered offensive. I’ve never even heard it until someone started saying it in a 100% non-derogatory manner. I think the rules on here are starting to get ridiculous as far as words, and what people can and cannot say without being banned or “warned”.

Mods, what is this? They are picking on me, I’m offended. Ban them immediately!

+1 haha

Oh and guys.

CENSORED*****

nice name lololololololololololololo
+rep noob

Sure, why not! That would be just as stupid as banning someone for saying the word “habib”. :facepalm :Idiots

hence the reason i made the thread every couple weeks its suttin new ,i agree wit some of the shit but why now

Its always something we have been looking for. Things get over looked we cant watch every thread. In the case of a couple people lately one is a repeat offender who apparently doesnt get it and the others think they are funny. Its not fair that some people receive punishment for things and others dont. There have been several occaisions when someone normal says something off and we message them and its, my bad im sorry and they get their warning and like adults its not a problem again.

John, censor is spelled like
…^this you habib

Banning somebody for saying Habib is like banning somebody for saying Mike or Joe or Steve, whatever. Habib is a guy’s name.

way to read, ya habib

Well, I don’t see the need to make a big deal about something unless there are complaints. I find it very hard to believe there was anyone on here offended or complaining about the words habib, jig, n!g, n!gn0g, etc.

YES! Thank you PJB!!