The Stop Of Racial Comments and Slurs..

i see my poist got deleted… about me being jewish and your comment… i thnk that this racist comment you made is really uncalled for seeing I AM JEWISH, and yeah i do take offense to that…

soo will i get banned for my opinion yes… will you recieve punishment for breaking a forum guideline with your racist comment… probably not…

i do not appriciate that comment one bit… but my opinion counts for shit seeing as i post nothing worth while of users reading on here anyways…

but seeing a forum guideline is being broken by a mod who is supposed to enforcethose… i guess its ok…

Are you kidding me?? No, are you really serious with this??

yeah i am serious… i am jewish… and i take offense to it…

get in the oven

lol

sorry, gotta realize nobody here really is racist, jokes may get out of hand, but, gotta chill out…

I dont see that as being a racial slur.

Now had he said “I hate jews, you should all be killed” that would be shitty

Instead he was posting a sarcastic reply back to a sarcastic statement.

Oh man Bwahahaha

Now that could be offensive. but we all know you were joking.

Cuban, What was so offensive anyhow?

thats still not funny considering. i have family that went thru that shit… i just do not find it humorous… that is my point…
and im not just referring to this comment… all the other ones too…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^all of that… was uncalled for…

idk if you ask me ZDs post was funny as shit…

see i won’t win i dunno why i bothered posting… just gonna get ridiculed… and made fun of…

edit:

i bet i can find 100s of posts you made using the word “gay” as a derogatory, which is just as bad…

Wow. You are actually making an issue of that?

You have been on this site how long and haven’t learned to take a joke?

I know that you have been banned a few times, and this is surely just a way to get some retribution.

BTW. That wasn’t a racial slur. If he called you **** then I would understand.

here is the “gay” search results for you Mr. Cinnabon

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/search.php?searchid=262183

… your all missing the point…

oh yeah cause i said gay tom… right here… Gay Tom
because that was a title… totally differnt and not being used against anyone

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=497&highlight=gay

Rofl i remember this thread!! Try not to take it to heart buddy

I think that we get the point, but seriously he was joking. It happens on here a lot. I ahve nothing against you so this is an unbiased opinion that you need to just let it slide. People of every race & religion get made fun of all of the time. Shit watch Mind of Mencia. The world isn’t a PC place, an I for one am glad for it.

Right the Jewish RACE of people are all offended.:smash2:

although we all know it was a joke i can kinda side with him…what if a newbie that was jewish signed up and saw that and didnt know it was a joke

… fuckin ignorance… gotta love it… please delete my account… i wish to no longer be apart of this shit.