WTF

what the fuck is with the senseless banning. Isnt that what we are trying to get away from on this site, some people deserve it i guess but maybe there should be at least some kind of warning system.

jeeves?

I think only warnings if it’s somethng not quite serious but getting to be a problem would be cool. But whatever is done is done for a reason so :tup: to that!

Side note I can read your sig perfectly… that’s crazy shit. Ok back to the topic!*

FREE JEEVES

if they deserve it, they deserve it :gotme:

It’s only 3 days not 2 weeks :bloated:

^ good point

It’s easy…if you piss the mods off back off:) They do let you know when they’re pissed… when they start to Quote what you say.

all i can say is that when i saw what he had said, and who he said it about, i knew he was gonna get the ban stick …

so basically its ok to get in an argument with anyone but a mod. Thats kinda dumb if you disagree with someone you should be able to speak your mind no matter if its a mod or not. That is what brought the other site down didnt someone say something to piss off a mod and got banned for it, then they started this site so the same thing wouldnt happen where people have to worry bout everything they say…

yea … just like you can get into a yelling match with anyone exceptr a COP

:word:

Isnt that the dictator mentality that everyone hated bout UBRF?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b261/slowtalon/castrorx3.jpg

yea … like huk banning me because i made a JOKE when he ordered me to change my avatar, when the deadline for assatars wasnt even up yea …

this forum is a LOOOONG way from the ubrf banning mentality still

and ubrf wasnt realy all that bad compared to some other forums im on

This has nothing to do with disagreeing with a mod. There is not a problem with disagreeing with a mod. This has to do with interfering with running the site.

He was warned, and it was even explained to him that he was worrying/complaining about a non-issue. He persisted. He got banned. End of story. There is nothing “dictatorial” about it. Simply put, do not interfere when it comes to the upkeep of the forum.

What the fuck is with the senseless posting?

And I’m not referring to you or your complaint. I’m referring to the countless crap myself and others have to constantly lock, move, merge, and delete. It’s almost as if people don’t know how to think before they post something. If people would think first, post second then I wouldn’t have to get angry first, ban second.

P.S. Nice picture. Since I’m now a dictator (allegedly), I won’t ask your permission to use it.

:lol: that pic is pretty funny, sorry rick :slight_smile:

but yea, its not a perma ban so don’t sweat it

I was laughing too. See avatar :slight_smile:

I love you in green Fidel

i figured hitler was allready taken.