WTF

Como dice se “Give me all your women and money” en espanol?

" Denme todo su dinero y su mujer " :wink:

AMAZING!

i was just talking to a few people today about this.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/photos/data/500/medium/harder6il.jpg

<--------------- Gracias :slight_smile:

The moderation on this board is soooo inconsistent. There seems to be a few moderators on this board that have a problem with everything.

[/QUOTE] And I’m not referring to you or your complaint. I’m referring to the countless crap myself and others have to constantly lock, move, merge, and delete. It’s almost as if people don’t know how to think before they post something. If people would think first, post second then I wouldn’t have to get angry first, ban second.[QUOTE]
The moderation on this board is soooo inconsistent. There seems to be a few moderators on this board that have a problem with everything.

So…if someone were to come on here and ask about “where is a good place to get my car dynoed?”-he would get banned? I mean come on, it’s a topic thats been discussed countless times before. Would you really ban someone for posting this, or would you just say…

[/QUOTE] What the fuck is with the senseless posting? [QUOTE]

I think you take your job(?) way too seriously.-Am I allowed to say that or did I violate one of the nyspeed commandments?

:rofl:

I punched your mom in the face cause she ate my ice cream. I did it for a reason to :tup: to me.

The fact that he takes his job seriously is what makes this a more enjoyable forum, not like others out there.

With all this banning and stuff, you would think that people might start to use that god given little gift that everyone has here, its called your reasoning and thinking ability. If the people that have been banned only thought before they posted or did what they did, none of this would have happened.

Think about it, if everyone actually put alittle thought into something before they did it, the forum & world for that matter would be a better place.

Nobody is asking to much of you when they ask you to THINK FIRST.

If you don’t like it, get the F*** outta dodge. Thats what moderators do. No need for anger about it.

:wstupid:

“WOOOO WOOOO…”

:roll2:

It is just an internet forum. It’s not life. So he got banned and you don’t agree. So what ? There are no laws here, you are a guest. I could see you bitching if you had some $$$ invested in the site. Then you would have a say in it. But you don’t. These guys don’t get paid to police the bullshit. Without them, this place would be overrun with crap.

Just be glad we have a place to communicate with local people with the same interests.

You could always try hanging out exclusevly at www.wnyfbody.com :lol:

I think that most of us agree… It’s just entertaining, in a slightly twisted way :lol:

Just be glad we have a place to communicate with local people with the same interests.

You could always try hanging out exclusevly at www.wnyfbody.com :lol:

yea… been there, done that, will never do it again. :bloated: :rofl:

You can argure with me all you want.

I’ll just agree to disagree.

I think every other mod will too.

why is it that the people with very few posts are the ones that are pissed? not only do they have very few posts, they have little to no good posts.

it’s very simple; don’t be an asshat, and you won’t get banned. as for warnings, i am pretty sure everyone that has been banned has been warned. if you would like, i will waste my time searching to show you; however, i am sure you can do it yourself.

Drr, and these are the same people that complain when someone reposts or makes a meaningless post off topic, too. Tey are MODERATORS and ADMINISTRATORS. Its their job, not yours, to clean this place up. Do your part, and they will do theirs.

With all this talk about banning and people saying “THINK FIRST” there may actually be a life lesson to learn right here on NYSPEED.

The following quote was written by a very wise man in the 1960s and it has stuck in my head ever since I heard it.

“If you’re not careful, you may learn something before it’s done!”

In closing, always “THINK FIRST” on NYSPEED and in LIFE because it just may keep you healthy, wealthy, and wise.

I’ve seen this, and believe me we all appreciate it.

:tup:

i just dont like the un-professionalism about it.

and yes i am going to name names.

howie, zerodaze, matt, addicted2boost, emx,…fuck it.

pretty much every mod but rx3, handles problems the same.

1.) they give warnings ALL the time.
2.) they give GOOD reasons for banning.
3.) they dont jump to conclusions…
4.) they are fair, and will be polite about it.

When cooley got banned Rubicant (matt) said this: “Cooley, do yourself a favor and ask your non-relevant questions in PM’s.”

Rx3…well heres a good example of how he handles problems.

“we dont give a fuck”
“Do us all a favor. Stop posting useless bullshit in threads where people are trying to do serious things.”

maybe if he didn’t make it seem like he has a personal agenda, and treated everyone THAT WASN’T HIS FRIEND better…people wouldn’t have a problem.

Lets just says Lafengas, Skunk or Sureshot posted “useless bullshit, in threads were people are trying to do serious things”…how much are you willing to be that THEY WOULD NOT GET BANNED, and/or treated like Midge did?

some people have a higher tolerance for bullshit…

the other thing i’d like to mention is that in the many months we have been operating, and with the 500 + users we have, we haveonly had 5 bannings and they have all been very short

something you all may want to consider