Cossey: Ban?

well yeah i guess!!! it’s kinda stalkish isn’t it? a little CREEPY! but hey if that’s what makes travis happy… as long as he doesn’t harass me in any way shape or form we’ll be just fine.

pjb… we are both in the i hate kramer fanclub…

:rofl:rofl:rofl OH MAN… John you kill me LOL aren’t you supposed to be helping your wifey with the children!!!

:hug

:rofl

there in bed now , i escape quick

Real creepy. Shit they even went so far as to make a song about me. One of them is a guy I dont even know and hope I never meet.

Thats cool I guess. That prick annoys the shit out of me.

star ,can i call ya tater tots from now on

suck it up cracker

Like I said on your voicemail You’re an ass… that’s all im gonna say. :tongue

If you guys are gonna be nazi’s about racial slurs, maybe you should take into account ALL of them. Sounds crazy right? African Americans arent the only people that have derrogitory(sp?) words for them.

Just sayin…

you and me both.

adam your car is a oreo black on the top white in the middle

[quote=PJB;478336]Real creepy. Shit they even went so far as to make a song about me. One of them is a guy I dont even know and hope I never meet.

OH PJB!!! the song was very unique and comical! I’d love for a song to be made about me even if it was making fun of me LOL that just means that they like you and know you can take a joke… or so they HOPE!!!

I keep telling Singh to make me a song but he has yet to start…

Why cant ‘they’ just suck it up when we call ‘them’ something like we do when ‘they’ call us cracker, honky, etc?

valid point…

That is exactly my point, you’ll always be a piece of shit!

Case in point:

You are such a fucking moron!

Beef Stroganoff? Cookies? Hold on I’m gonna go look for my open/move thread buttons. :shifty

But it makes me seem like some gay pedophile.

oh tater tots oh tater tots ,those mellons are forever creapy .see now sing it :lol

Prove that I wasn’t talking about triscuit’s, cracker.

A hilarious gay pedophile.