Cosseys R33 Skyline GTR and an Ultima GTR…

cossey…how much did it cost you to get that car imported into the state??? :open_mouth:

:banghead

nice kit car regardless!!! congrats!! lol

great cars, great pix … number 9 is my favorite … but whats going on with the plate? something doesnt look right

Pics look good broseph.

Jim,

As always nice work.

Pics came out awesome as usual. Cept for that pos white thing being in there they would have been better.

Coss, anyone ever tell you that you’re on the wrong side of the car? :wierd

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAAHA HAHHA HA…HA…HA…HA

:shifty

Fuckin weird bro, I was just about to go on Jim’s flickr to look to high res of the first one to replace my current background which is…

Kramer you have a mac? DIAF.

Pics looks great! Some of the pics of the Skyline are almost too bright/white IMO. The Ultima is sex though, I want to build one!

kramer clean up ur desktop, it’s a mac it’s suppose to look purty, like this:
http://www.rspeed.org/forums/gallery/data/509/desktop1.jpg
and stop using that awful web browser.

pics look awesome though, cossey u don’t like u fit in your car, how i imagine i look in my rx7, and adam looks like an ostridge

Everyone talking about fitting in a car relaxxxx, I’m 6’5" and squeeze into one of the smallest cars on the road justttt fine lol

91240: love my MBP

slwrthnu: i’m too lazy.

ultima has to much wheel gap… not texas low = fail!

you are too retarded for help brew.

YES!

i love lamp!

Thanks for the photo comments do0dz!

Ahhh, you haz Mac too?

Thats kinda what I was going for, a bright, white image. I usually shoot dark or slightly underexposed. Its tricky to get just right without it looking odd, I still dont have it down yet.

Thanks for shooting the car. Was nice to be able to just bring something down from the shop and actually get some photos taken other than my 2nd grade capability.

Do you have a hi-res of this shot? Will pay http://www.flickr.com/photos/killerblackbird/4694824671/in/set-72157624138307139/

CFD asked why that plate looked funny in pic 9. Plate is mounted on a temp bracket that recessed under the bumper up to the FMIC. Factory mount holes in that location, so we used them for a temp measure. I have a new mount for it here for when the car comes back for some swaybars and stuff :slight_smile:

Yes, I can email you the high res (its a large file size, around 5MB or so), just PM me your email. :slight_smile: If you need shop shots sometime just hit me up, it was nice meeting you too!

I think the plate looks funny in that shot too because its reflecting off the underside of the bumper, it looks like its “doubled” at the top.

yup thats what it is … good call

I had to look twice myself lol.