'12 GTR & CTS-V...

As stated in previous threads; if you have nothing good to say about the owner(s) of these cars - please keep it to yourself. I am sharing the photos, not looking to start a bash thread.

Last Sunday I shot what started out to be just the GTR, then grew to the CTS-V, then a few other peeps showed up. I ran out of daylight really quick and didn’t get a chance to get all the shots I wanted, due to time and the amount of vehicles. Still, I managed to get a few decent shots. I also met Autofocusphotography who is a member here.

The CTS-V is an awesome machine; I’d love to own the wagon version. The gunmetal color on the GTR has to be the best color for that car. Looks great in person.

1. The rig shot was a pain in the ass to edit, I tried to bang it out quickly with what was left for daylight and ended up having a ton of reflections to edit.

GTR pics are your best work IMO!

1, 5, 9, 15 are my favs. GTR is amazing. CTS-V is sick.

Great shots Jimmer

So sick, as always man!!!

so nice

nick d’s c6 is so sick

that’s nick dag’s c6? i haven’t seen that kid in YEARS.

yea, procharged n shit

im pretty sure

I think ive seen that c6 run at the valley before. Wasnt to quick.

Pics are awesome!

This.

I can has lessons??

soooooo wheres the zr1?

Gone gone gone .

A&A like richie said

correct

on small street tires i think he went 12.0 @ 132/133mph so with a real tire its gonna move out

was very surprised when i heard he got a gt-r, nice change up and of course the pictures look awesome.

Is that Nicks? I thought his was a Zo6…

Dat shit is BROcharged and shit. Good work!

ahhh wassent aware tony got a gtr, idk how he couldget rid of that zr1, gorgeous car…whos cts-v? thing is PURE SEX

Dont even have to comment on how sick the pictures are.Not a huge fan of the gtr styling but I want a new ctsv so bad

tony bought a gtr?!