Updated Pictures of my CTS-V

I have had the car since May and put the first 8k miles on the clock.
Only mods are a K&N drop-in and replaced the interior blubs with LEDs.
Just had 3M Crystalline 50% put all the way around.

Not professional pictures and not a great weather day to take some shots but you get the idea.

Details on the car:
2010 Cadillac CTS-V black/black MT6, recaros, sunroof, navi, suede accents and metal pedals

Niiiiiiiiice

mmmmm

looks great.

Love these cars.

Nice looking car :tup:

Thanks. Thinking about blacking out the window trim but other than that I like the current look.

Nice man. :tup:

Love these!

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Its a 6speed manual right? Do you ever regret not getting the auto? I feel like the next sweet car I get now that there are 6spd autos w/ paddle shifters I would prefer it.

Saw you on the 990. Car looked great!

He lives in Detroit, you GOOF!

YAMBAG!!

From the sightings thread:

Looks great btw OP.

Check the sightings thread guys. lol

Anyway, this is a beautiful car man. There’s no other way to describe it.

EDIT:

Nice job livin4hockey! haha

Oh WOW. I just like to make sure my yammy is on top of things. Color me EMBARASSED!

GEOFF!

6 speed and no regrets. Sure when I am stuck in traffic with the heavy clutch it flashes through my mind that an auto would be nice to have but prefer this setup.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Once I saw a someone younger driving a nice looking S2k, I figured they would be on here.
But nothing negative. I was thinking that would be a fun car to drive, maybe I would fit in one now.
I like messing around with people as well.

That clutch isn’t that heavy though right?

Yeah, I have way to much fun in the car. To much to where I’ve already gone through 2 sets of rear tires this summer. I mean I did have an alignment issue but thats fixed now. Hopefully I can get more miles out of them. Either way, this car puts a smile on my face every time I get in.

I’m sure thats the same feeling you have now with the cts-v. I’ve always been a fan of them.

This styling language has aged so well. Cadillacs are some of the sharpest cars on the road.