Finally found one

Yeah, it is what you think it is. Put a deposit on it this afternoon. Booking flights and arrangements tonight to pick it up Saturday.
Any guess on gallons to drive 700 miles?
I know this is minimal details, but more will follow.

It better take at least 35 gallons, otherwise you’re not driving it right.

CTS-V ?

:tup:

2010 Cadillac CTS-V black/black MT6, recaros, roof, navi, pedals, suede everything, basically every box checked
740 miles on the clock

Deposit down, booking my flight now.

Awesome, pics plz

If I had a CTSV with 740 miles on the odo it probably would have actually traveled only 100 miles. :smiley:
Are the rear tires bald? :slight_smile:

Claim to be like brand new
At $2,000 a set for OEM tires on tirerack, they better be good. That was a selling feature.

Awesome, my gramps has the same specs on his. Congrats man, you must be excited about this one.

He should have sold me his. Sounds like a fun guy. My gramps had a lot of fun toys as well, definitely miss the guy.

:tup: having a roof and pedals is so nice. :smiley:

Ultraview roof and metal pedals.

Very nice buy!

32 gal would be my guess

Rated at 12 city / 18 hwy. Granted the engine is still being broken in so I will be varying the RPMs which may not be optimal for hypermiling.

http://photos.getauto.com/photos/8/7638/5c/1G6DV5EP4A0133404-5c.jpg

From the dealer’s bad photos.

Interior will look like this but with 3 pedals

:jawdrop:

Flight booked and now I can’t sleep. A lot of loose ends and variables that keep running through my head. I will be a happy stress free man on Saturday night sitting in my ventilated recaros.

I’d be scared of getting chips from so many miles of driving, stay far behind cars lol. When I drove my car from FL-NY, I made it to PA and the car ahead of me was driving slow, I had my cruise control on, another car was in the fast lane going faster then me so I hoped behind it quickly to get around the slow car ahead of me, thinking since he is driving faster then me that I’d only be close to him for a few seconds, in those few seconds a rock came up and cracked my windsheild…luckily it was a free replacement.

That will be a nice upgrade

Congrats. Have fun on the road trip.