GAWD I WANT!!!

Was bumping around for some info earlier at work and found this!..

These are the first pics of the car with out any camofladge. Soooo fucking sexy! It will get the super charged LSA which (from good sources I hear) is coming in at ~ 550+ Hp. I can’t believe how much I love this car. I thought the old CTS v was hot. Dayum! THis car is titties. Here is a link to the gallery.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/12/ctsv_024.jpg

i saw this the other day. damnnn nice

It’d be a lot hotter if the sectioned the body some.

Ehhh, idk if I like it

Hot!!

too bad it will sticker at $60k rather than original $51k

I think its well worth it, given all the upgrades over the 1st gen v. Hell, the interior alone is worth ~4-5k. And how about an upgraded rear diff that doesn’t hop or go “snap” that’s the other 4-5k in my book. Oh BTW, SCed 6.2 isn’t a bad choise of propulsion either. :wink:

I’ll take 2 please kthnxbye.

Where did you confirm the engine? I have seen nothing difinite yet.
I would agree its worth the money, but it would be a great deal like the old one in the low 50’s

“There are two schools of thought regarding what engine lurks under that dome. Initially, the assumption was that the CTS-V would get the LS7 from the Corvette Z06. Recent talk seems to favor a supercharged 6.2L V8 making 525 horses or so.”

See ya at the Detroit autoshow?

I am a fan of the last cts v and the new cts in general but this look doesn’t do it for me. I’m sure the performnace will be good but meh.

we got a black one of these at my work, i like them alot :tup:

nice car, cool idea, but id never wanna rock one. Never been a fan of big luxury cars. Plus bladez beat a cts-v and if owned 2 cars that he could smoke i’d have to hang myself, oh wait i already do :hang:

Really? I think it looks great.

Connections with in GM. LSA = 6.2L supercharged (similar to that of the LS9 in the ZR1) Built via production line in Mexico, HP = 550+ :wink:

i’m in, that looks like a nice ride…it looks big like an sts

No u don’t. This is the 2009. The mags don’t even have these pics yet. Will be introduced at the NAIAS in mid Jan. You won’t see any around 'till late june early July.

Love the car! but really, they fail at teh rear end. sleek front end. box rear end.

Thats what I have “heard” as well, but I have got no confirmation.
Also why would they need the buldge in the hood unless its getting twin screwed under there.

My problem is that if you watch any of the tuning sessions, you hear no supercharger whine like when the blue devil was tested.

love the hood.