Pics of the CTS-V (56k warning)

I am home for a week on vacation and I just had rainbow put the tints on Saturday. I stopped by Mighty on Friday, but I had just worked 9 hrs and then driven another 5 so I was not very personable. Nice S4, S2k, teg, mustang, etc. I was really just there for a taco and something to drink.

droool ! Nice car trade yah a vette ? lol

I was curious if that was you… you just kinda walked by like “I do not want any part of your little car meeting” so I figured you were just some random guy.

Nice car :slight_smile:

You guys had a nice circle going and I was tired and hungry. So it made my decision easy. I said what up to someone and they kinda looked the other way.

Oooh its got good paint free of swirls.

I swear i see brand new cars on the lot with swirls. it sickens me.

Car sounded nice when you left.

very hot

Nice choice! Cant beat the V-Series :nono:

gotta remove the plastic engine cover… looks soo lame and the ls6 is a nice lookin motor

yup do it

wow, looks great man :tup:

I saw one with the Zo6 vette cover on it and it looked pretty cool, or they have a $2,100 carbon fiber kit for the engine bay.
Or maybe I will just take the cover off.

Puurdy

nice car man, all I can think of is that video with the owner of streetfire and his cts-v…

I don’t know what the problems with his was. Hope yours runs great for as long as you have it.

:tup:

i saw one on the 33 a week or so ago…and not too far behind it was a black XLR-V

now just get some different wheels on it, and i’ll become a dedicated humper

i fucking love cts-v’s

6 bolt owns upgrading for the most part
If you have a suggestion, I am willing to take a look

Here is my plan as far as upgrades:
-Pay off the car (took out a small loan to pay taxes and stuff)
-Buy a GMPP to cover me bumper to bumper till 100k
-GM performance parts exhaust
-Rims?

shrugs I like the stock wheels… maybe it’s just me.

Looks great - I drove my buddy’s back from DC, what a fun car! Only gripe is I absolutely HATE HATE HATE DESPISE HATE HATE the shifter/trans feeling.

looks nice man

at the latest, i’ll see it on thursday :tspry:

let me know your schedule for the week…im off all week aside from some meetings and moving some random stuff in the new house if you want to come check out the new place as well

nice car man… didn’t know they came with ls6’s though… no shit.

very nice :tspry: