I want a CTS-V

Drove one home from the club tonight. The fucking day i get my upcoming promotion, I’m buying one. Truth.

dooo eeeeeeeit

http://www.dtmpowerracing.com/mooremotorsports/caddysig.jpg

& it i would like to have!:smiley:

• You’re full of shit and you won’t do it.- If you plan to drive it hard the wheel hop is horendous.- If you plan to DD/Pimp it then fuck yeah… amazing car.

-TJ

PS- I’ve AutoXed one on R-compound and beaten the snot out of a few. Hit me up for details.

Def a nice car

Me Too ! Make mine silver with a stick.

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16558

Day I have 70 to drop on a car im running to the dealer to grab one! “truth”

did you drive a black one?

so what does a low miles used cts-v go for now?

You can get a slightly used one for under $35,000.

And yes, it was Pats. The headrest TV’s look good BTW :bigok:

if you’ve ever seen the Moore racing CTS-V in person driven by dado… my god is it amazing. even as a devout bmw fan i would definitely consider it versus the m5.

i now you can grab em for less but i want his exhaust, all the same 12v i did to his the lowering kit 20’s and a blower sooo around 70,
and ty bout the screens!!

if u can find one for 35 grab it there are very few at that price… the rear ends blow out very easily but they are creating a 9 inch rear for them … im looking at a few 05’s but waiting to see what else develops

please, i’ll take a z06 over that anyday.

used cts v or c6 ???

i saw dado out beaver run with the cts-v before they put all the moore decals on, it was so bad ass the straight exhaust that ran out the side was crazy and it sounded badass. but sadly dado’s contract ended with moore and they took the car back and now it just sits in there show room. :sadwavey:

heh, i followed one cominig home from an interview. We were at a stop light in monroville, guy got ancy and just dumped it and whipped the car around 180 degrees in traffic and took the fuck off… cars are not what you would expect to be fast(when I see a cady i think old people driving piss slow), id take one

Good for you. But for someone that wants luxury and performance, this car is hard to beat.

luxury AND performance > performance

they are sweet for a DD. I would like to drive a LS6 one back to back with the new LS2 one.

Just watch out, I know of a Mallett CTS-V running around these parts…