Coming soon to a dealership nowhere near you... 2010 CTS-V... (BigRon!!)

I will be delivering a new Corvette and taking a 2010 CTS-V in on trade if anyone is interested. (cough… BigRon… cough) It is Diamond White with black interior, sunroof, navigation, polished wheels, automatic… original MSRP over $70,000. 4468 miles. I have the car now so I will get some pictures posted once we clean it. If anyone is real serious about buying it I will gladly send pictures sooner because it will be a few days before we can get to it.

It will be for sale between $59,000 and $60,000 depending on whether it needs anything in the shop (I highly doubt it.)

• David

I wish I were baller enough to buy a V and trade it on a Vette after less than 5000 miles. Like woah.

Thanks for the heads up.
Looking for a 2009 with recaros (?) and 6 speed. But maybe a drive in an auto could change my mind.

Exactly what I’ll be looking for except I want an 09 with a few more miles to get cost down a bit, and dont like black interior. Is this going to be a CPO car?

I am sure he will tell u that he can make it a CPO car for a certain reasonable upcharge.

Joe you leaning towards an auto? Every review I have read on the forum complains about the manual shift mode lag and the cheap feeling buttons behind the steering wheel. Granted I have yet to drive one, but all the stuff I have read has me leaning in the MT6 camp.
Also have you sat in the recaros vs the stock seat?

I am leaning towards the auto. I just don’t like driving 6-speed for a DD. I drive into work every day only about 20% awake and I don’t want to add the responsibility of shifting…Im liable to space out and be bouncing off the limiter for 5 minutes. Not to mention I really hate manual in traffic, and want someone to be able to drive my car in case of emergency.
I’ve used the A6 in vettes before and really liked it, hopefully it wouldn’t be too different in the V. I’ve sat in the Recaros and the standard CTS seats, but never standard V seats. Not sure if they’re much different from the non-V variety. I liked the Recaros but dont think they would make or break a car I really wanted otherwise.

On another note, I can’t believe the 09’s with a few miles on them haven’t hit 40k yet. I was counting on them being around there when my lease is up in Dec. Will someone pass along the memo that this is a Cadillac and it needs to start depreciating already? (At least until I get one)

You can probably get this one for high 40’s been up for sale for a while now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/09-CTS-V-19K-MILES-NO-RESERVE-NAV-PANO-ROOF-LOADED-/320592030718?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4aa4c62bfe

09 Auto Recaros

I bet by x-mass you’ll be able to find one for 45K or less. People really need money around x-mass for some reason.

05/06 CTS-V’s are dirt cheap ~20K or less! Just by an 05/06 and rebuild the engine to a 408 and do heads cam. Would be cheaper and faster then the new one! lol

that is my plan!

I want a warranty and the nicer interior though. If I was gonna do all of that I’d just build up a G8.
If I can get an 09 auto that is not black or silver for 40k by xmas I’ll be all over it. 42 if I can get one CPO. I’ve been keeping tabs on that red one on ebay lol

I bought my 3 model year old CTS-V for 50% of sticker, you can’t even get close to that on the new one.
I don’t want to clog up Dave’s thread but I don’t even want to mention what I could have bought an 09 brand new for in December of 2009. These things are holding value like a champ.
Joe I was hoping for similar numbers, with cash burning a hole in my pocket. Hopefully with more V coupes hitting the streets and the V wagon on it’s way the sedans will drop. But it seems as this thing earns more awards the price holds even better.
I will start shopping in December again.

As for the seats. From what I understand the ventilated seats are only available in the recaros as well.

There aren’t too many cars out there with 550lb-feet of torque with warranty for under $100,000. Torque wins races but it also helps resale. :slight_smile:

These are uber cool.

This car does have Recaro’s for those who are interested. I highly doubt there will be any 09 V’s for less than 40k by December… $45-50 though is very achievable.

BigRon and Joe… the offer is open if you want to drive it as soon as I officially own the car (about 3 weeks). I’m sure I’ll put more than a mile or 2 on it before the snow flies anyway.

My father in law just test drove the CTS-V coupe, I wish I was with him!

I will definitely be hitting this up next time I’m out in Belmont at my cabin.

Definitely make sure to point out the seat option in the ad. $3,000+ option.

I will be home for the weekend of Oct. 2 for a wedding, but probably not till Thanksgiving after that. But if I am in the area again I will stop down.
I did end up finding a 2008 Impala for a steal to replace the daily.