SOLD: 2010 CTS-V MT6 Recaros Sunroof 38k miles

Detroit, MI
You Contact (Real) Name: Ron
Preferred Contact Method (PM, Email, Phone): Start with PM and we can go from there
Price (If Applicable) & Currency (USD or CAN): $34k USD

After driving this less than 1k miles last year and on pace to do the same again this year, I am looking for a new owner. I purchased the car new with 750 miles on it in May 2011.
2010 CTS-V Black/Black with ~37.5k miles.
Every option (including Recaros) which is hard to find in 6-speed manual. It has 4 newer Michelins PS2 (under 2k miles) and 4 new OEM rims since the old set had some curb marks.
Full Borla exhaust (perfect sound no drone) and Airraid intake (green filter), but no tuning or engine work. Handful of cosmetic mods like 3M Crystalline 50% tint, LED interior lights, HID fogs, carbon dipped rear valence. I have all the stock parts as well. It was under a full GMPP through last year.
No accidents and clean body, never seen snow. Always garage kept. For someone like myself that notices every imperfection it does have a few rock chips on hood/roof and small mark on the bumper that I could provide pictures if needed.
Really don’t want to deal with joyrides and tire kickers. KBB says private party $32-35k and trade-in might be a grand lower. I think this combo is a strong in the enthusiast market so listing at $34k

IMG_1035

169927_648698531425_1714244562_o

Killer car, great deal

More updated photos, plus I took photos of some blemishes so there are no surprises.

Sold.

1 Like