2004 Cadillac CTS-V

My friend is selling my old car. I will try to get more details but 120k miles, 2 sets of GM accessory wheels with summer/winter setup. Corsa exhaust, GMPP performace drilled rotors, clear fogs and I am sure 10 other things I am missing. Also included are 2 spare sets of rotors and 4 sets of pads. It has a short list of stuff that needs some work: front bumper paint chipping, headlight bulb flicker, front end suspension noise.
$13,500 picked up in detroit

Most recent picture I have of it next to mine. I still might buy it back. Really fun car to drive. Let me know if you want some contact info.

Seeing those two side by side is like seeing the Playstation 2 version of a game next to Playstation 3…
Love these cars, GLWS.

Any diff work? maintinence? price seems kinda high for this car. more photoss plzzz

I went through a couple diffs until they installed the updated one and it has been great since. No diff howl the last time I drove it a couple weeks ago. The GMPP brembo performance drilled brakes were installed by Don (@Carnut) back in the day, I think I spent $800 on parts.
I can work on more pics. Price is OBO and also comes with an extra set of wheels and a lot of brake parts.