2011 Cadillac CTSV roller for sale

I am bringing this ad back form the dead. I won’t get into great details on this but I’ve essentially been given full control/ownership of the car to sell as I see fit for my shop and I AM going to consider parting it out now as potential return is far greater… I have yet to determine actual part prices, it will take me some time to do so, but I am putting this in the wind as such now that things have changed so if you or someone you know has interest in specifics post here or send me a PM/email.

I am going to make one last attempt to sell it a s a whole as it sits. Yes it still starts and runs just fine. I do plan to list the entire drivetrain on various kit car/hotrod forums. the drivetrain i will consider selling out as separate units, but I would prefer to see commited buyers for the major components prior to me giving the final word(engine, gearbox, brakes, and rear end assembly)

2011 CTSV Sportwagon. 16,211 miles on the clock.

-ALL body panels are destroyed except for maybe the front bumper.
-Drivetrain is in complete intact condition and still runs(I can start/run it for a buyer)
-Coolant system, oil cooling system, AC, etc are all intact and not leaking.
-Braking system components still intact(6pot F, 4pot R). Right front suspension damaged(separated/split).
-Front subframe damaged, rear end/suspension intact.
-Full leather interior, Nav, etc
-Full set of OEM CTSv wheels with tires(not on the car during accident)

$14,000 as a while as it sits
Partout price TBD ASAP, I just need time to compile a major parts list. If you have specifics YOU DEFINITELY want, or someone you know defintiely wants, post here.

518-225-8384

Pictures

What a fucking deal. If I had the cash I’d grab this in a second.
GLWS

Fuckkkkkkkkk. Would love to add another V to my driveway. Wish my reckless side would let me buy this and do something foolish.

you should get in touch with howard, and see if he would want this

I’ll keep my comments to myself on that one Brew…

Someone was supposed to come look at it today but no dice :’( Maybe tomorrow.

Sad to see such a sweet car wrecked, hope you can move it quick.

Indeed.

that LSA would look sweet in that ultima you posted about a long while back if the intake dimensions work.

Adam: Finish Porsche ASAP. If this whole package is still here when I sell that, I’d love to put it in an E36 wagon LOL.

Porsche is on the ground as of last night buddy. Been working on that fucker all week long. We need to chat about that pile…

but yeah…

Any time that porsche is mentioned and there’s … involved I feel terrible for you cossey.

That upper strut bar is fucking impressive! lol Think we could jam this into a 190e?

oh man, the things I would put that in

GLWS Adam

I could shoehorn it all into a mini cooper if you have the wallet to back up the work involved.

plays taps

:rofl

Wish I could make a g8 gt-v lol

Punching your pin into the local ATM would help me alot better.

Lot’s of people wanting the motor…

All I want is the seats, calipers and rotors… Too bad my wallet says no :frowning:

If I had a collective group of people, at my doorstep, that had cash in hand to pay for all the major components separately, I may consider parting the car out. They could all show up in the morning, I’d tear the car down and give them the parts as they left the chassis.

The likelyhood of that happening is less than the likelyhood of me selling this as a whole as it sits now.