2011 Cadillac CTSV roller for sale

I don’t blame you, but honestly parting it out might be your best bet. Have you posted it on LS1tech? That’s a much larger market with a lot of people with money burning a hole in their pocket… Someone would probably snatch this up within a week over there.

I cannot post it on ls1tech as I don’t have enought posts and/or time status there. Made a quick picture reference of it there in the ctsv section they have but that’s it.

want me to cut and paste your OP on there?

That would be great if you want to do that for me. If you can, copy/paste it from the thread I posted on the Cadillac forums at the link below. I think it was more detailed than this thread

Thanks!

I showed this to a guy at work who expressed interest. He was already looking at buying an LSA engine/trans from GM for a blazer project

He should call me now, 518-225-8384.

He has your number as I printed out the first post and took it to him lol. I’ll keep the pressure on him and try to move it for you though :slight_smile:

Still drooling over that brake setup and wondering how hard it would be to adapt to my Trans Am. I know the 04-07(?) CTS-V brakes bolt up to my factory brackets…

I believe they are the same pattern on the brembos.

As soon as you or yota find a buyer for my 11’ Silverado LT or my 96’ 2dr Yukon I would just need to rent a trailer and I would come pick it up.

Lol, I’m no car salesman.

Those brakes and factory CTS-V wheels would be pretty mean on my G8. Shoot me a PM on the price of those if you end up deciding to part out…

Find me money-in-hand buyers for the motor for $12K with ECU, $2K for the clutch and tranny, and $2K for the rear diff.suspension assembly and I’ll consider selling the brakes and wheels separately…

Chassis is still here. I’m still currently trying to locate the title for the chassis. It’s either at TransContinnental in NJ, or overseas at the damn Corvette dealership where Robert gets his cars imported. Playing phone tag with my sister on it currently.

I have to try and find the business card for that guy that came and looked at it before. Went on a fall cleaning spree here at the shop and think it got mixed up in the trash :frowning: I think he said he was a member on here too.

Ad has been reworked. I now own the car for selling off.

Please re-read the OP and comment further from there.

Thanks!

moved this around to the shop bay area, started parting it down. Have had interest in tons of random shit but I’ll post a few of the mains ones here for those that may be interested.

LSA 6.2L, 16K miles, complete engine with ECU and harness, accessories, etc. $7500
TR6060 six speed gearbox. $2000
Clutch + FW $250
Shifter assembly $250
Updated 3.73 rear end $750
Driveshaft $200
DBW pedal assembly $500
Steering column with all electronics(no wheel) $350
CTSV naviagtion screen with drive and radio $1250
CTSV 6piston/4piston brakes with rotors/pads/hardware $900

Misc parts too. FerroFluid shocks and coils, rear subframe/suspension assembly, Xenons, etc. Interior bits, cluster, etc.

Package deals

1)LSA/6MT/clutch+FW/ECU + harness $9000

1. #1, plus entire rear subframe/suspension with rear end and driveshaft $10K

2. #2, plus DBW pedals and column $10,500 and I’ll thrown in the fuel sending unit as well.

U sell the stock wheels/tires?

Yeah some guy gave me an offer on them that was too good to pass up so I jumped.

Still on the fence about the ECU. Trying to sell this motor as a running package for the buyer but I’ll see how it pans out here. Tony @ CM here in Malta was looking into contacting a guy he knows that may be interested in the drivetrain but I’m giving him some time to sort that deal out yet.

I think u should hook me up with the motor and hardness for free for all the help I give ya lol , or just the top end of motor heads and blower etc lol

too much powa for ya Johnny #5

:ninja