My new ride!

2011 CTS-V - Just kidding but on a serious note I love this car!

bullshit

No wagon no care. GTFO

Why bullshit?

right

Ok gotcha!

Yeh I’m only kidding but these cars are soooo sick… the wagon is def. nicer now that I look at it more…

But yo kramer does the buccs in your name stand for the NFL team? J/W

Seen the wagon at NYIAS and fell in love

Why would you make a thread that is completely a lie.

Its the cool thing to do breh! Oh and stallmer, i had to help my brother with some car shit so i couldnt make it to your work, im off tomorrow, hit me up!

I really made the thread to talk about the car just felt like fucking around… Original post is fixed! lol

On the other note does anyone else think the CTS-V coupe look crazy with that busy ass end?

You may see a v series around renss if I can find one that fits what I’m looking for!

No shit? wagon, coupe, sedan?

And the more I think about it putting My new ride as the title was pretty dumb can it be fixed? lol maybe set it as CTS-V or something?

Haha, not a new one! And I’m planning on going with the sts-v. Still don’t know how to drive a manual, and I’ll be more than satisfied with it in stock trim. Looking for a 06-07 with less than 50k in silver. The black looks better, but keeping black paint looking nice is a nitemare

Gotcha… there all sick, doesnt matter

Unfortunately :frowning: :rofl

My favorite team too thats why I asked… Unfortunately? Youngest team in the NFL and went 10-6 nothing to be unfortunate about. also first team in NFL to start 10 or more rookies and have a winning record…