2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe

http://media.gm.com/content/media/us/en/news/news_detail.brand_gm.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2009/Nov/09la/1123_CTS_Coupe

Looks amazing IMO, apparently they are going to release a V model as well.

I’m not sure why, but I don’t like it. Is it boxy or curvy? I can’t decide. Not sure about a cadillac sports coupe either.

Either way I wouldn’t kick it out of the garage. :gotme:

I love it.

I’d smash.

Just imagine it dropped a bit with nicer rims. Ugh.

Just imagine it in V-trim with a more aggressive appearance and 556 HP. I’d hit it two times.

this.

I might even take it home to meet the rents.

:tup:

3x
That is hot!

meh…looks like they just cut 2 feet out of a regular cts

Looks like an Infiniti G coupe.

g coupe not found

I like it

Can’t wait to see it in V trim.

Hopefully a bunch of people trade in their 2009 V sedans for V coupes next summer

Though its wheelbase is the same as the four-door’s, the coupe sits two inches lower and stretches two inches less from tip to tail.

But will there be a AWD 6 speed? probably not.

I’m not really feeling it. Kinda reminds me of a crossover posing as a coupe. Not that its too high or anything, something about the lines.

So is this for people that don’t want a Vette? Haven’t they learned to not make 10 versions of one car?

sweet! too much domestic hate these days

i agree, it looks too tall and the rear quarter line is too high… looks hatchy… even cross-overish

however, i will also concede with the others that dropped with wheels in the V-package this thing will be incredible.

I have always liked the sharp/crisp edges on the newer Caddy’s.This one looks pretty good IMO.