What a polished Midnight Purple R33 GTR looks like

Both GTRs are sold. We snapped a few pics of them as they left the doors not too long ago.

Red one sold without the additional set of wheels (Work CR Kai’s). If anyone is interested let me know.

mmmmm track pack 350z wheels yyummy

Haha they are brutal
Way too small for the R33. Im glad the new owner has plans for new wheels.

well for a 240…nice 18’s?

Man, my dream skyline lol, r33 gtr midnight purple mmmmmmm

240 they would fit better, but still not flush

Not to shit on your thread or anything, but how is it that you’re the only vendor that makes advertisement threads in the public sections constantly, where as all the other ones respect the rules of the forum and post in their own sections?

god damn shit fuck, that first pic is amazing. the color shows so well.

anyways r33’s still suck.

that color on something else would probably look hawt.

i dont see how any of this is advertising… both cars are sold as stated… its just pictures… and says sold without rims… if anyone is interested lmk…
theres no price or anything, no details…

hes just being a solid member of the forum by posting up interesting/cool stuff…
who cares about the rules anyways??:blah:

Just showing some pics. No harm.

Wow that was fast, what size are the work’s in question out of curiosity?

The R33 is growing on me for sure. That colour just…does it. Some how, some way. Fackin HAWT!

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with showing pics, but it’s just that the media has a commercial interest tied into it. I’ve just noticed that the other site vendors only really post up in their own section, where as you post a lot of obviously commercial media that acts as an advertisement for the business that you work for in the public section, where it gets much more exposure than the rest of them would get.
To be honest, I don’t really know why I give a shit, and to be even more honest, I actually don’t give a shit since I’m not a vendor, it doesn’t affect me in any way, and I even think that the purple GT-R is really really pretty.
I do think that it is unfair toward the other site vendors though, and for some reason, unfair things bother me, even if it has absolutely nothing to do with me.

buddies midnight purple S13coupe

I want a R33 in that color pretty bad… hmm wonder what a S15 would look like

Wow, you are a total fag.

Looks like black to me :stuck_out_tongue:

that s13 is sexy though :expressionless:

Ant. I understand what your saying and to be fair, if the mods want this moved, I will gladly comply.

Many forums though post up random pics and vids (like these - they are in no way tied to a sale) in media sections. Vendors on GTRC do this a lot.

It does look blackish is most dark lit scenario’s. The purple really only comes to life up close or in direct light.

yea… same car in both pics I posted… its an amazing color how it changes at night to what it looks like in the day

@Slide_Junkie

Any better pics?