pick up the r33 and love it

Hey pick up the r33 and got pics of the car. Till me what u all think.
56,893kms
GTR Rims with winter tires
GTR Rear Wing
Veilside Body Kit
HKS Intake
HKS Exhaust
GREDDY turbo timer
17in advanti racing wheels with 215/40/zr17 tires

RIMS ARE FOR SALE PRICE IS OBO

Posting pics is definitely not the biggest problem here, my friend.

ya but it’s been a long time since i have done yet and don’t remember how to do it

speech therapy

… problems solved

i saw one up here in bolton. what color is the car?

peace

You sir have made my day…

I can teach you ESL if youd like.

That’s cool man, you have the very first R33 in Canada!

Upload to Photobucket and take the [IMG] links and post them here.

OK pics are up thanks for all your help.

yeah thats the car. it sounds like it has a blow off valve, yes? what happened to the front bumper?

peace

That’s cool man, you have the very first R33 in Canada!

I can’t tell if that’s sarcasm or not… Cause there have been R33s in Canada for a year now and there are a whole bunch of them. Haven’t seen any GT-Rs yet cause I don’t think they started making them until 95 IIRC.

[QUOTE=tosh;376813]yeah thats the car. it sounds like it has a blow off valve, yes? what happened to the front bumper?

peace[

When i got it it had some damage but most of it i got driven down the road and hit snow the car right now sits about 4in of the ground but it’s ok i am looking for a gtr bumper to but on in spring. When is the next meet can’t wait to bring it out:)

Love it, the Avantis are a little out of place though.
It’s a 93? How much does oen go for ?

i dont like them. i think there like a s14 that got rolled over imo

Will yes the Advantis do look out place. They are to small for the car i need 18s thats y they are up for sale. but for the price i can’t say what i got it for but u could git 1 for around 12-13g range.

GREEDY turbo timer

lol is this a spelling mistake ?

i think the kms are bogus depending who you got it from and that you should remove the “right hand vechile” on the back

nah, it just sucks more gas then a normal one…

congrats on the car. looks nice. if u get 18s. thats good to fill it up. but i hope its wide and good offset. and not running 215s on a skyline. thats too thin… even for my ka

im only a fan of r34 :slight_smile: but to each his own.