R33 GTS-T in Canada

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-over-5K-R33-Gts-t-skyline-also-have-supra-and-Rx-7-W0QQAdIdZ44185760

Anyone think its possible to convince these importers to bring a 1995 GTR posing as a 1993?

probably if you make a kit car but im not sure about those stuff

you could try swapping vin’s but you’ll probably get caught when engine specs dont match paperwork.

just wait 2 years and import it legally… jebus friggin christ

edit: apology and a hug

i agree

btw…awesome sig…lol

as long as they dont change the import laws to 25 years…

^^^

theyve been threatening that for a long time

i wouldnt count on it (knock on wood now)

and thanks sleepy, but i stole it from one of the guys on gtrc - just tweeked it more to my liking

i can only hope the op was joking

Ok, I was just asking a question, I’m sure its been done. You make it sound as if your 100% innocent. I’m just worried that it won’t be done legally in 2yrs since more and more punk kids are getting 350whp modified GTR’s and ripping it up and down residential streets. I’d like to get a GTR for track use, but I just don’t trust nor like the old R32’s.

hahahaha. im just wondering why you dont trust the r32 over the r33? r32’s have better 0-100km/h times, also lighter r32 turbos are pretty close to r33’s other than improved exhaust outlet on the r33 turbos. i love my r32 and the only reason i like the r33 more is for looks. in fact one of my friends from NJ wanted to trade his r33 for a r32.

I don’t mind if its heavier, and a little slower then the R32. It looks a little more modern. I’ll test drive a 93 GTR I guess, Just worried if its been abused/worn out considering their age and mileage.

if you want a car for track-only use, it can be of any year

you just need supporting documentation from a race sanctioning body

I think R33’s are the ugly child of the Skyline family. And what makes you think a car a year or two newer would be less abused?

+1

Also, this must be one of the first legal R33’s in Canada…And only 11k? Somethings up.

actually i am 100% innocent

my car is legal and my record is pretty much clean, especially with my gtr

and yes it has been done, but go look what happened to those who tried, the cars were shipped back, or impounded and not returned, and they lost a tonne of money.

it angered me aswell becasue the questions has been asked a billion times ever since people staretd importing from japan

on a side note, i apologize

had you mentioned it was for track use, then yes it can definately be done. you wouldnt need to import a 95 as a 93 in that case.

dont mind me, im stresed with final exams at the moment

nothing secrative imo

its a 15 year old gts-t, the price seems about right

especially if you still have to pay taxes, ownership transfer, ect ect ect ect

some guys on gtrc are lookign at 93 gts-t at the moment. they seem to be about the price of an r32 gtr at the moment

He should be banned, have you ever heard of harassment, don’t forget age is on that list and I don’t appreciate you bashing me because I was born in 87. Matty took a swing at you and you should have taken it like a man, but you tried to cover yourself and counter on the punk kids...What makes me a punk? 

I’m pretty sure you where a punk kid once ripping down residential areas. Or maybe you couldn’t afford a car with 350hp, so don’t be jealous and bash on me because I saved my hard earned cash and bought a car with high Hp.

this thread is getting angry, and i must admit, i started the fire

so i shall sooth everyone with some cherry blossums

there so sweet looking

and whoever said gthe r33 is ugly is crazy :stuck_out_tongue: (i use to not like them, but theyre growing on me fast)

Still don’t like R33s…

its like the s13 VS s14… personally i think the s13 looks more agressive and slick… the s14 is ugly… looks like that fat ugly kid that is only cool cause his older bro would kick your ass if u said anything… same with the r32 vs r33
r32 is boxy like a racer and looks agressive… this r33 looks rounded and uggg… just get an r32 and you will be happier.