R33 this fall

So since there is currently no change in the importing laws this fall marks the import date for R33’s to be imported and driven on Canadian roads. I would like to order one and would like to know if anyone has had awsome service with a particular importer and if there are any importers I should be avoiding. Similarly, are there any importers that anyone has found that offer better prices than others. I am looking for an R33 GT-R and would even go to Vancouver to drive it/trailer it home. Thanks in advance for any and all useful information.

R33 gts-t is legal in september but the R33 GTR is not legal till either next summer or winter i believe. You might want to look into that first, I could be wrong tho.

DSM is correct. There was a thread on 780tuners.com about it. the GT-R isnt going to be legal for another year because they only made the GTS models. I think there’s a GTS-4 style not the RB26 but still 4 wheel drive. I would post in the import concern thread and ask them. they know exacts.

r33 is a phatass boat anyways.

i am still gonna get one, but dont get ur panties in a bunch.

o.O i dont see anyone getting their “panties in a bunch”

Get an R33… go hard… if I could afford one id own one too… but frankly you asked and we gave you the answer.

:roll:

:lol: i was jokin

1. all good :slight_smile:

i wonder if we answered reddragons question
lol

jdmconnection.org all the way. Very good guy to deal with. You are not going to get your car with shipping damage from him. I have bought a couple cars from him and personally know William. He doesnt overload his containers like most other importers do so you will pay a little more in the shipping but imo its way worth it as your not going to have cars suspended over yours leaking fluids and damaging your paint

R33 are so gross … enjoy

lol…thanks guys for the starter info. Helps put me on the right track.

pre 91 gtr’s ftw

r33s are mighty heavy, i wouldnt touch. its a fiasko of all gtrs

x2

wow…more about how they look then getting one here LOL. I think they are shexy, but then again I also think flip up lights suck too. Maybe im just too old!

The R33 GTR’s aren’t legal for a while yet, first production started January of 1995 so not untill 2010 will we get LEGIT GTR’s.

There is no real equivalent to the R32 GTS-4’s. There is the R33 ENR34 GTS-4, but it only has a naturally aspirated RB25 making 190HP. The GTS25-T makes 250 HP stock with an RB25DET.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/jas3113/dc7-2.jpg

I think the R33`s are beautiful when done right an in a proper colour! Like an LM edition!

now that is EXACTLY the r33 im talking about! how can anyone not find that hot? lol. Thanks!

right here … :twisted:

Yeah… I don’t know why most people dislike the R33 so much, in my opinion its the best looking. It has the smoothest lines, doesn’t look like a box (r32) or look like it weighs a gazillion pounds (r34).

But to each there own, right. :slight_smile:

Yeah… I don’t know why most people dislike the R33 so much, in my opinion its the best looking. It has the smoothest lines, doesn’t look like a box (r32) or look like it weighs a gazillion pounds (r34).

But to each there own, right. :)[/quote]

R32GTR = raw mechanical sports car that is easy to modify

R33GTR = ugly rice show car that has ugly lines

R34GTR = technological advanced to the three and a beautiful car