pick up the r33 and love it

Yes it will be coming off soon but i don’t won’t to till i see how much i git pulled over first but the km are true. i got the car from a UCDA approved dealership. thumps up for Michael Kent on finding this car.

It’s not an S-chassis … so I don’t like it …

But srsly, it looks alright. Never was a fan of R33’s, but like said above, to each his own.

I was being sarcastic. :slight_smile:

^^ I thought that was a given!

lol apparently not.

I agree with everyone else, the Advanti’s do look out of place…

I love the look of R33’s though. They look a lot like Zenki S14’s.

So how was dealing with Right Drive?

I spoke to the owner once, can’t remember his name… I was working at CT in Ajax in late 2008 when he was looking for a part for a RHD twin turbo FD. Seemed like a nice guy.

Prices are pretty high though, how’s the quality vs. price? Was it worth it, or over-inflated?

Do like. Not so much the side skirts, but other than that, not too bad =p.

wasnt this at tiger ?

R33, look at the Right Drive license plate

nice car, if you sell those wheels get some nasty 18’s deep dish ftmfw:)

Nice car. Looks awesome.

love the car, hate the wheels… get some 18x12 equips…

wickedness!

Hahaha, those pics are behind the tim hortons near queen street, right? i used to come there alot, nice car!

nice car, i personally prefer the r32 but this is still sick, but you gotta get rid of that right hand drive sticker…

proper wheels and removing that right hand drive sticker would make it oh so much better.

How much was it? (unless you’re one of those weird people who don’t tell people how much they spent on stuff)

Wow, Sick car, One of those in London. Decent colour too. Now, im curious. What are you paying monthly for insurance?

hahaha shit i didn’t even realize these pics were taken in Bolton the first time i looked at them! i blew the original motor on my FC whilst peeling out of that very same parking lot. i live in Palgrave so i’ll keep my eyes open for ya when i’m in town!

anyways, i’m not a huge R33 fan, but the car looks good. change the wheels, side-skirts, front bumper, remove the wing, and go a bit lower (once the snow is gone obviously) and you’re golden!

are you driving it for the rest of the winter or storing it? this warm spell won’t last forever…

Nice car. Looks good.
Stock gtr wing looks good.

Don’t listen the the haters or the “I don’t like r33’s” bandwagon people.
They are great cars.

I was going to get one but I ended up with my Silvia instead.
Any good BS could fix the front bumper for you.

I agree, get rid of the right hand drive sticker…
Veloz, how do you know that it’s a good car? Ever owned or driven one for a long enough period to make that judgement?

Most people don’t like it mainly because of the looks…R32 and R34 are the good looking ones.

Same with 240s…the S13 and S15.

I’d still say that even if I owned an R33 or S14.

And I’m not trying to start any S13 vs S14 or R32 vs R33 wars here.

As long as he likes the car, in which the title states he does, then it’s all good.