pick up the r33 and love it

Actually mark, Yes, I’ve driven an r33.
I’ve been fortunate enough to test drive a LOT of cars.
Besides looks (debatable), how is the R33 GTS or GTR bad?

Looks are a personal choice. Someone in Japan, thought the design looked good and they produced the car (r33).

I personally don’t like 1g or 2ga Talons, but I love 2gb’s

Just appreciate the cars for what they are.

Fair enough veloz! And yes looks are a personal choice.

oh man, give her a wash and loose the rhd decal

nice ride tho

^^Agreed. I cant wait till the R34 gets released here. I’m all over that. 2013…

A RHD drive sticker helps prevent police harassment. In Bolton it’s not a big issue and not many skyline owners rock one but it’s a good precaution.

Driving with a front plate is ugly and you can get away with it for awhile if you are lucky. It only takes one angry/pissy cop to harass you and nail you for a bunch of things.

to the people that own RHD vehicles here, how hard is it? I go home every year and usually within hours I’m driving RHD but wonder how weird it is to do the same on this side of the road/

I learned stick on my 95 240sx. I sold that car in months and was driving a RHD car within months, 3 or so, of learning to drive and it was a piece of cake. Drove it home from the importer no issue for me.

i saw that R33 skyline at Right Drive, its really nice when i was looking at it! Owner is a good guy!

its the R33 4 door model that is the ugly one, the coupe is nice!

gorgeous car…

wish i had it

i dunno man…maybe it’s me but it seems like there’s been a shit-load more cops in Bolton lately than there has been any other time in the 12 years i’ve lived here.

4 Bolton members so far? summer mini-meet…?

I envy you =(
Paint it black + HID’s // fix front bumper,
and I will steal that from you :wink:

Nice car hopefully you bring it to bings meet, you gotta change those rims though get something flush and maybe some stock aero …would look even better!

I love Bolton.

no he doesnt

there already quite a few out west

I love the R33.

but I agree you need wider rubber!!!

Drop the RHD sticker… Its awesome being in a car when they pull you over an go to the wrong side… they get all flusterd. Ask bing lol when he was in the bullrun GTR for our cruise 2 yrs ago… lol

Its not against the law in any way to not have that sticker on the back… maybe in other provinces but not here!!!

not bad…

finally got it eh i know youve been trying for like 3 years now lol. congratz man.

this color and kit would look hot on your skyline

you to eh? i don’t like bolton popo. they sit at the top of my street and hide behind the street transformer ON FOOT and look for people not having on a seat belt or rolling though a stop sighn. bolton OPP, fuk em …!..

peace

hey the car looks nice and like the color but i am looking for a gtr bumper and the car is staying the same i am going all motor come spring