Countryfest '09

That’s how my roommate is, can’t stand the music but goes every year and enjoys the women and beer

"Hi, i’ll be at country fest :slight_smile: "

http://www.customizeyourspace.com/graphics/funny/cowgirl.jpg

yay, such a f#ckin good time. get drunk/ hot bishes

maybe I’d check it out for the women, if only I had more game than the khazakstani basketball team.

I plan on going.

if im off work, im there. but unless something changes, fridays/mondays are my days off.

A bunch of our friends hate country too and they go every year! Barely anyone goes just for the music…you get drunk & chill.

yea thats just it, its a good day outside , chillin and drinking with friends

Somebody buy these tickets off of me! PIcked them up for all my friends that said they wanted them and now they all cant go for one lame excuse or another :frowning:

i might need one, idk if my friends ex got on for me or not.

countryfest is FAIL

yay! when less sweaty dood there :number1

wat? :lol

Dis is 99% off the reason why I even keep looking at this thread. :lol:thumbup

yeehaw

This Saturday!

Oh man, so much for not drinking this weekend :lol

i plan on being drunk from friday evening until late sunday, cunttreefest FTMFW!

Countryfest Saturday and Big Day Out on Sunday for me.

Im undecided about drinking. Two years ago I got so drunk I passed out. Last year was too fucking hot to get drunk so I didnt drink anything other than a few beers in the parking lot.

OH yeaaaa…I’m pretty excited…I’ll be drunk with ya but this time im gonna try to stay coherent this time, I dont remember much from last year:tongue.:lol

looks like its supposed to be really hot again, hopefully the rain will hold off

:wierd :wow