Country Music People...

Anyone planning on going to see Brad Paisley @ Darien Lake this summer?

I’m thinking about buying tickets, I saw him awhile back and it was a great show.

I was thinking about taking the g/f just to shut her up.

:slight_smile:

Oh god, cut your dick off already. Any respectable male does not listen to country

+1 respect for ILC.

Corrected

+1

+5 because I’m certain you have a mullet.

x…

if your ancient and dont like r&b rap or hip hop
Listen to old rock, not country.
How many dogs wives and trucks can one man possibly lose?

well i’m not ancient, by any means lol, and actually country isn’t my taste but i do like brad paisley. Truth about the dogs, wives and trucks tho hahaha.

x2 unless its nelly’s “over and over again”

:lolham: HAHAHAHAH you really listen to Nelly? Really? HAHAHAH

I actually used to have a mullet, so you sir are wrong. I guess your not so certain are you? I’d imagine your more uncertain then certain. You’d be considered more wrong then right.

If one was to read my first post, they would realise I’m doing it for my g/f. I generally listen to rock>classic rock>oldies>country>nothing>hippity hop

To each their own though.

I’m going to all the country concert, even if u don’t like the music…beer and girls in short skirts! and country concerts are some of the best to go to

Country concerts are the best in the area. I drive 4 hours to Jamboree In The Hills … for a 5 day festival… and it is the best time.

I’ll probably be there, I go to most of them.

Hey if they are drunk enough to lay a duece on their chest… I’m in

Is that actually satisfying, because I’ve debated on shitting on a girl before, is it worth it?
Can we get a poll?

Idk, I haven’t done it yet… Why not on some annoying bitch that likes country