Country Throwdown

Is anyone else going on Sunday besides Wayne & I, it looks like its going to be an awesome day and the bands going are better than country fest!

I will be there!

I got tickets the day they went on sale for me and my brother.

The Eli Young Band is my favorite out of all of them and I wouldve paid to just see them again.

You’ll be at the Singh/Lord Howe/Appetite For Destruction show that I’m putting on, even if me, E-Man, and Richie need to come to your home and steal you.

will be hammered in parking lot

Nope, Ill be up at SPAC.

Country Throwdown > some cover band show

do we get free tickets?

LOL, it’s not on the same day dude.

Was gonna go, but ill be fist pumping and doin jager bombs in dirty jerz shore

I wanna go so bad to check out all the wheeemun. I have to spend the weekend with Lauren instead :frowning:

Awesome concert.

I love country concerts in warm weather. Plenty to look at like the girl with a dress that was pretty short and kept dancing/bending over.

I also got a poster autographed by all 4 members of one of my favorite bands so that was awesome too.

countryfest>throwdown

/thread

Anybody going to DMB or KOL this weekend? I’ll be at all the shows.

not as far as the line up of singers/bands goes anyway.

Maybe the crowd and the beers not being $11 for a 24 ounce can thats $2 at Stewarts makes Countryfest better but not the lineup this year.

Country music sucks.

/thread

good times were had.

heard this was great, wish i went.

eric church is the mother fucking man

He certainly was a bit more alive than he was at Northern Lights back in February. I think he was drunk/hungover and/or stoned at that show.

Ive seen him 3 times now. 3 times for Montgomery Gentry, twice for the Eli Young Band, Lost Trailers and Jack Ingram now too.

you honestly go for the music? haha i dont even remeber who played at countryfest last year, hot girls wearing almost nothing is where its at!

Wheres all the naked women photos?