Country Fest July 10th

AKA redneck fest

Whos going.

Its 35 til july 9th and i think 40 the day of the show.

Hot CP girls / Alcohol (most those of the 3% that are 21 on here) / Country music.

gates open at 9am, show starts at 11am. Like last year if you pregame in the parking lot, they will be a-holes about it. and idk its you can BYOB. Last year it was 2.50 for a bottle of beer/mikes hard or twisted tea. and sold out by like 4pm :lol

EDIT: Ask wayne what happened to his john deere shirt last year :lol

im there as always, parking lot opens at 5:30 this year

ya i just seen that. thats insane if your there at 530am and pregaming. or atleast drinking that early. :lol

Ill be up at tompsons lake campin with a bunch of people. so ill probably head down around 11 or so.

We will def be attending this year, even have a new JD shirt for Wayne to sell to moar heffers!

dude we should get there at 530 and do breakfast on the grill!!!

this shit is so gay

LOL yes! join us for 40oz races first thing in the morn!

I will be in attendance.

I will be there. I’m up for grilling breakfast too. We can all cruise up toghether.
D Burg breakfast crew FTW.

God dammit. Thompson’s lake is booked that weekend.

i think i am,not 100% yet

Most likely going. I know they’ve been getting strict in the p-lot… ^whats the deal with byob?

you cant byob into the fairgrounds, i mean you can get away with a few beers but they check your shit pretty good

^yea, what i thought. I loved it a few years ago, but im thinking its going to be too strict now.

I’ll be wearing my Camelbak filled with Everclear and Gatorade underneath a baggy Corona shirt.

they are dicks in the parking lot now? the only time i went we just partied in the parking lot all day, it was a great time…but if they are dicks about it now i’m deff not going. fuck paying 40 bucks to get in and 2.50 a beer to listen to music i don’t like…i was thinking about going too.

They probably got the idea from SPAC. :facepalm Just pregame at home and arrive sloshed, then either bum booze off of drunk people when you get there or buy a couple of beers to maintain your level of drunkenness. You only need a brew an hour to keep yourself up there. :wink:

that still doesn’t avoid the 40 bucks to listen to music i don’t like…and i need more then a brew an hour to keep myself up there.

Meh. There’s not much else to do around here, lol.

last yr there were pickup trucks lined up, with people playing beerpong on the tailgates in the parking lot. Everyone was drinking, i dont recall anyone getting shit for it.