Country Fest July 10th

We didnt get shit for grilling and drinking last year, we even got bottles of alcohol through the gates into the actual event!

DAY OF COUNTRYFEST 2010

• Parking gates for WGNA Countryfest 2010 will open at 5:30am. Infield gates open at 9am and the show starts at 11am.
  • There will be no alcohol allowed in the parking lots of The Altamont Fairgrounds. If you are found to be in violation you will be asked to dispose of the alcohol and/or leave the premises.
  • Grills and/or open fires are not allowed in the parking lots at Countryfest.
  • Feel free to gather in the parking lots prior to the show with friends and family. Once the show starts at 11am, we ask that you make your way into Countryfest 2010.
  • Animals are not allowed at Countryfest (except Service Animals).
  • Lawn chairs and blankets are allowed.
  • Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
  • You will NOT be allowed to bring in food, bottles, cans or coolers into the concert. Plenty of concessions will be available inside the show at the Food Court.
  • Seating is general admission festival seating; first come, first served. Plan to arrive early since traffic is always heavy. There is plenty of FREE parking available in the Altamont Fairgrounds parking lots.
  • Once inside the gates, there is NO RE-ENTRY ALLOWED. When you leave your vehicle please make sure that you have everything that you will need for the day.
  • There are two (2) ATM machines located inside The Altamont Fairgrounds.
  • Countryfest 2010 is held rain or shine. No refunds or exchanges will be granted.

You can thank SPAC for this.

Actually sounds like it’s going to be pretty gay this year, and the bands kind of suck. I might just go camping up north and have my own countryfest instead. :lol

eff that the bands do suck, ill just get drunk and listen to better bands at camp

We didnt get shit for grilling and drinking last year, we even got bottles of alcohol through the gates into the actual event!

hmm, I need to find a DD for this event

That’s what I’m sayin.

I won’t be going for the fourth year I’ve tried, because work is FREAKIN GAY

wayne, my girl and i should meet up wit you and tracey

so quit saturn value mart. :lol

ahhhhh…nope! sorry

I gotta go to a wedding so i’m gonna miss for the first time in 4 years >:o

Consequently, i have two tickets for sale if anybody wants em, $30/each

Im goin and even stocked up on the kodiak…

I got my ticket at one of the presales so Im all set for it.

After last year I dont think Im going to drink much, if at all at the concert.

Last year they said no tailgating and shit but tons of people were doing it and I didnt see anybody get harassed about it and I believe the rules were the same then.

i will not be there :frowning: first time in 3 or 4 yrs that ill be missing it

Me, my GF, my brother (draggindoor) and his GF, 2 of our friends, my buddy corey (CRD) are all in for sure. trying to get Yetti and his GF to go and some more maybe.

see yall drunkin rednecks there.

FUCK YEAAA, WHO’S EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!?!!

WOW

Good concert. I stayed sober the whole time but made up for that last night at a few bars.

Women with beer guts should not wear bikini’s.

who else went? only person i saw there was hatfield

Pauly was there too.