cris angel... crazy shit

anyone ever watch this guy perform/watch his tv show, mind freak?

I used to think the dude was a stroker (like david blane) until I actually watched the show. Some of the shit he comes up with is sick… I want to learn some of that ish lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XbiPtC0-CyU&search=chris%20angel

most magicians on stage can have any number of things working in their favor, but when he goes into clubs/parks/ect and performs some of the shit he does, it leaves ya scratching your head like “wtf”

guy is deffinitly a good illusionist

edit: added a better clip… the first one I put was kind of lame (must of been old)

His stuff is really cool, but I read somewhere that when he goes to those random locations taping he was there earlier setting it up.

Even so, watching it, I can’t figure out how the hell he does it, prior setup or not.

yeah… some of the stuff you see him do, you can guess as to what he did… but some of it makes your jaw drop :stuck_out_tongue:

talented dude :tup:

ok seriously

how the fuck did he do that?

how to…

I dont know if I even want to watch that lol

takes away some of the fun/awe

seen that before but it doesnt show how to get acroos two buildings

The one I saw the other night he walked on water, in a pool, and people were swimming immediately before and after through the area where he walked. And, what really threw me, was someone swam UNDER him while he was standing on the water in the middle of the pool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV621kg-SXA&search=chris%20angle%20walk%20on%20water

ugh you are so feeble minded…

take some plexi, put it an inch below water, leave a spot for staged extras to swim and a place for your shoe to conveniently fall off, only to take a large step over spot…

crazy stuff there, how the hell do you do the water one?

umm if you watch…people swim right in front and behind him where said plexi would be…

best one I’ve seen so far was him making an elephant disappear in broad daylight, with people circling the elephant.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/36709/Chris_Angel_Elephant.html

obviously they could do camera tricks to make it work with alot of his stuff, but I highly doubt that people reactions would be as real as they seem if they were in on it (besides, thats alot of people to get in on an illusion… only a matter of time before someone spilled the beans about it IMO)

lol the one lady that got ripped in half was flipping out when it happened, anyone catch the look on her face when she saw her feet away form her?

lol yeah… when I saw that on TV I was just like “wtf”… how did he do that?

then I thought that maybe she was really disabled all along and in on it (prostetic legs?)… but there is no way that she was able to move that naturally with fake legs…

wierd shit lol I’d freak out too if I saw that ish

The top is a real half of a lady. The legs were a midget.

I dont know about that… unless it’s a midget with normal sized feet/ankles/toes

sometimes he lets people run into him with a car.

^^ lol I love this commet on that

all freaking tricks…type chris angel revealed and he explains the elevation trick, this guy is a phony

damnit… first the easter bunny, then santa clause :lol:

edit: hahahaha

ON A&E RIGHT NOW

You can see his “assistant” walk into the store to set up the window while he goes for the crate. All it is, is him removing a section of the glass while they hold that premade piece of paper. then at the end you can see he pauses before revieling the window again and his assistant is still inside.