mind freak

im kinda impressed by the levetating people and all that kinda stuff but being a realist i have to know how does it work… they show people off the street but are they really?

are u talking about Chris Angel ?

I would assume

The people are not aprt of the show? Or that he is talking about Chris Angel?

I don’t believe it. I have done a little “magic” in the past, and there is a trick to it all. Be it slight of hand, slight of camera, or just having you look at something that isn’t really happening, it is all fake.

some of the shit Chris Angel does has me wondering how the Fuck he just did that…he’s good at what he does

x2, it’s almost creepy!

It would be interesting to find out how exactly he does it, though.

yes it def would…i like how some of the little tricks he shows u how to do it

There is obviously a trick to everything he does … but its the way that he does shit … the heights and such make it soooo dangerous …

I really enjoy watching him … He is VERY good at what he does … the best

yes…

heres what gets me. when he levetates i see his feet move backward slightly before he goes up. and the other was when was lying flat in the air with only 1 leg touching the ground he needed help lying back and getting up… also i remember something from either church or my superstitious grandparents saying beware of magic and something else that it was the devil’s tricks. 1 other thing benjamin franklin is the devil…lol

ya the levitating shit is wild, not sure how he pulls that off

new series is june 12th i believe

It is really one of the easier tricks. At least the flat laying one. It comes back to keeping you looking at something else other than what is really happening.

when only 1 appendage is touching the ground what else is there to look at?

The damn stick that is behind the curtain that looks like the surrounding area. Quit looking at the crowd and the women. Did you ever wonder why the magic man has a hot woman with him?

She is there to distract you. You ask what about other women being distracted?

It works on them too since they are always comparing themselves to every other woman they meet. At least in there mind they are, so they are distracted by her to.

it was outside in a field

Just part of the illusion. Didn’t you ever see Copperfield make the 747 disappear???

no.

Dude its WAYYYY more than just having some hott chicks stand there … Comon … Be real with yourself …

I totally agree that it is a TRICK … But an amazing trick it is … HOWEVER he does it!!

Yeah, I am pretty amazed at alot of the stuff he does, it is pretty creepy. I just dont know how he does the levitating, unless its all camera tricks. I’d like to see it in person, if he really does just randomly wander the streets and do that stuff for unsuspecting people, and not paid actors.

David Copperfield doesn’t have shit compared to Chris Angel, even David Blaine is more interesting to watch than Copperfield, but still not like Chris Angel.

i dont get into watch’n David Blaine…he doesnt keep me entertained …lol