:picard: also

What teh fuck is that a picture of? Someone is using it on Howard Forums too

:picard:

Fallin For Him:

Feel bad if they fell ON him.

Oh god. I finally see that picture.

HOLY SHIT i know the kid on the right…

small world

http://a909.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/2/l_9c08c4f4c1005aaeaf626529b1e68e3c.jpg

edit wtf why did you remove that random faty’s link jesus chist now i look like a tard

My personal opinion on this is, don’t do it. My dad did it for awhile and would always meet wacky chicks. Or one’s who were so lonely and ready to marry the first dude she met.

If a girl is on an online dating site, she’s usually fat, or psycho. If you’re actually lucky enough to find a good one, she must have like, a fake leg.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH awesome

True.

Removed it becuase I didnt want to look like a shallow asshole is the reason why I am single. lol

wtf man… wtf.

who cares if you look shallow on here… you actually think you can tag a winner on here?

There is girls on here?

My dad used Yahoo Personals, and all the ladies are BEAT! Well, most of them. He did find an awesome lady, who even did my laundry, but he fucked that up because he’s an asshole.

Either way, online dating is weird. I read a news paper that says you’re most likely to meet someone good for you where you are the most: work. Because you are in a good environment (for the most part), no outside influences are affecting you (alcohol), and you tend to see how a person really is.

God I know way too much about this shit. I should start a dating group thing.

Not if you work in IT. Lol.

:clap:

Lol.

Nerd.

This is true most of the time.

You probably spend more than $40.00 on drinks at a bar downtown, what have you got to lose?

Thanks for the infraction. Lol. Why are myspace/facebook links banned?

$40 is a night out so I mean I might look into yahoo or match.com and see how it goes for a month. 3 months for 20/month might be worth it.

i actually tried it for awhile. went on there for about a week, “winked” at all the broads that i thought sounded interesting, waited til i got several winks back, then signed up for the free 3 days and emailed them all. It sucks for relationships cause the girl has to subscribe too and cute girls that have to pay to meet guys = something not right in the head.
However i did get 3 new slampieces out of the trial, so there’s definitely ass to be had.

They’re not banned. Your combined length though is way too much

sig limit: 8=======D

your sig:
8==================================D

too boku