Craigslist Personals WTF?

Did anyone ever notice the craigslist personals section? i mean, men and woman actually post their ppics and descriptions of themselves on craigslist hoping to meet someone else?? WTF! Last time i checked, craigslist was to sell shit, not to try to find the “love of your life” or your own “brad pitt” or “jessica simpson” lol thats some fucked up shit. To make even worst, all the chicks are either busted, have had a brick thrown at their face or are HIV infected sluts. This shits raunchy as hell. But they are hilarious to read especially knowing they will never meet anyone there…definitly adds a laugh to the work day :lol:

Share your thoughts on this

pos in the neg hole

the cars in your sig are saweeet

Thats what I think.

lol ha i hate my cars, except for the mach1, but it will be awhile before thats done…parts are so hard to locate

Who the fuck are you?

ive been here for a few months, just kinda a quiet guy i guess

craigslist personals are blocked at work. But for some quality entertainment, read “best of”

not today you’re not. Trying to get the world record for most shitty threads in a day?

Isn’t this a car forum? :fu:

whats “best of” lol

click best-of-craigslist. on one of the side headers. id show you but like i said, craigslist is blocked at work

:bigclap:

yeah i hate how work blocks shit, my work blocks like myspace which is gay anyway but they block facebook to…they are probably going to block NYSpeed soon :frowning:

Facebook: 150 million active users
MySpace: 110 million active users
NYSpeed: 5,000 members/500 active

I dont see NYSpeed high on the block list

my work blocks facebook, myspace, all streaming video and audio, fantasy sports, games, craigslist, i could go on forever here.

True, but my work blocks anything that is a forum or “chat-like site”…Once they catch someone on this site from here, it will be blocked like the next day…GAY lol

JOE- Where do you work?

Your Avatar kicks ass…Thats what I think

lol haha, she is hot, isnt she

I love controlling the block list for my company :slight_smile: