Wow, I knew we were pretty shitty here but geeze (Wifey drama)

So… now it’s not one NYspeed member… it’s 3!!!

Hmm… so it’s gone from one NYspeed member becoming friends with my soon to be ex wife; but 2 more are now contacting her wanting to become friends and who knows what else…

talk about a little sketchy…

Hell, can you guys at least wait till the ink is dry on my separation paperwork before you jump all over it?!?!?!?

I mean seriously, are we THAT desperate on here to jump on her now?!?!?

The three of you KNOW who I’m talking about… and depending on how many drinks I have tonight… I’ll probably post up who later…

And all 3 are pretty common and some well-respected here…

:picard:

ha - this should be funny

Dont know the back story
but sounds classless

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b1/Shaggy-wasn%27t-me.jpg

I’ll rent this space out for $5

:io:

[ IN ]

just imagine if she was hot

pics?

Good point.

Haha, I know your pain man… Just bone one of her friends.

Completly different situations buddy…

reopened.

edit-

I wanted the attention brought to it; or I wouldn’t have posted it…

GL with that dude.

Im not bitter about it at all nor do I even have a problem with any of the parties, but you date/are in marriage (in his case) with a person, and days later they are in one way or another “with” various members of an active community… Thats sounds exactly like the same situation. Member of the community or not, its still a little frustrating for any guy lol.

To the OP, More than anything, its just testosterone but honestly dude, im sure you understand more than anyone that bitches are crazy and not worth the wasted mind consumption. Think of it this way, would you even want to be with a girl who’d do this? Honestly, just go out and rail some skanks and youll be over it in no time. Make sure the next wife is a church girl too lol.

shit. im in on one. i only see this going 2 mayyyyybe 3 pages tho

This should be epic, in the meantime…

Cliffs?

Just post names…

Out of respect i will not argue this hear.

x2

I wouldn’t argue it either way… like I said, there’s no hard feelings, but that shit can haunt a guy. I got a friend who is in a similar situation right now.