Welp; not that most of you care; but it looks like I won't be posting much...

Well…

now after this past weekend; details of which I won’t get into, but it was beyond messy; as a few of you on this board know…

I’m not going to be posting much; as my soon to be ex wife is now a member on this board and reading/watching everything I post.

As well as her new “guy” friend (who is and has been a member on here for a while) who she’s been spending a lot of time with… Seeing he’s the one who introduced her to this board, and let her log in under his screen-name and read everything I’ve posted since I joined back when this board started… (Mods, yea, I’m sure you can figure out who… with a simple IP trace…)

For some reason he’s now afraid of me… hmm… I wonder why…

I’m sure her and him will be reading this, and I’ll probably get yelled at some more, and be blamed for them “not being friends” anymore or some shit!

If any of you guys want to hang out or get a hold of me, shoot me a PM, or give me a call.

uhhh, i know you’re bummed. But this shit is weak, man.

SHE IS A FUCKING SLUT>>> AND I WILL HELP YOU FIGHT HIM … remember this

That’s fucked up, what a whore. Hope everything works out in YOUR benefit.

Disregard females. Acquire currency.

Make new account, inform mods it’s not a troll, keep on the DL, ???, profit.

if she’s really “soon to be ex-wife”, then there’s no real reason to not post here. fuck that bitch and the faggot who rolled you under the bus or whatever happened. do what you want to do because it doesn’t matter what she thinks.

either way, good luck with all the drama you are inevitably going to end up facing.

this man knows whats up

:rofl: +karma

not asking you to post but do you havve nudes of her…???

Dude she likes older men, we are in love, get over it!

j/k

Good luck with impending drama.

I can’t let this go unrecognized.:bigclap:Standing ovation for truth.

GF’s mom did this or is doing this currently with her marriage…Shes a cunt bag whore and the guy she is messing with is a fucking faggot…Even though this doesn’t directly affect my life, my gf’s dad is a pretty cool guy and hate to see this happen to him.

Best of luck to you.

There is reason to watch what is posted… AKA evidence for her lawyer…

sooo a good idea would be not to post anything about it and just go on your way…

fin!

^ I knew I liked you for a reason.