PlentyOfFish Users

There has to be a few people on here that have an account on that site. Make sure you are not using the same password for your profile there as you would your bank account or email account. A recent hack has put the info of 28 million people into the hands of hackers so if you are using paypal or something to pay for anything on that site, i suggest you change your passwords.

the database for the site was stored in plain text so its no challenge for anyone who gets a copy to see your password, email, phone, etc.

I think they got pwned by some lame sql injection to

Ya same thing The Pirate Bay got hit with. Some simple injection that allowed them to run a backup on the database and also display data from it.

You would imagine a place like that would have someone audit them…hell even some out of the box commercial scanner should find that.

thanks for the info, they recently prompted a password change out of the blue. I assume this is why.

p/s, buffalo pof girls >>> rochester pof girls

Using POF is pretty pathetic.

so where are the nudes?

ha. so is my game.

wtf is plenty of fish

see also: Adult friend finder ect…

Lol, losers.

myspace of pure dating. its not bad for hookups. there is a lot of attention whores that put out on there.

Its actually the largest dating site on the internet and like 4 times bigger than Match with visits and views a month

The very fact that you know this explains exactly why you’re on a website like that…

Not saying I wouldn’t try it as a slump buster.

have to be a pretty sad slump. im a fat dude and have no issues. FFS boxxa, pull girls from social networks like everyone else lol

It was actually all over the news when it was getting popular with its stats because its a cheesy looking website that makes a ton of money.