DD on Lark St. Thread

Oh it’s not happening I didn’t know, i’m half dead over here lol.

Good ride, despite the fact it was getting to dark for me to see :lmao

It was a pleasure meeting you and Vlad this evening. Looking forward to some nicer weather and longer rides. :ahh

We have a whole season.:excited Things will pickup soon. BTW Link for you
[ame]http://www.ebay.com/itm/320895448200?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619[/ame]

We on for next saturday too? I’ll be busy with family again friday I think.

currently looks like a possibility.

Next Saturday is my work one, so I won’t be out unless it’s a brief stop during my lunch.

What the fuck VLAD.

So what’s going on for tomorrow gentlemen?

Looks like it’s gonna be a nice day/night!

Some of you better be out.

I might, if I don’t zone out hard.

Same

I might come out for an hour or so tonight. My last night in albany till august.

Well shit. Now I feel like I shod come out lol. My bike is being dopey though. Fuuuuu.

Are you riding back to NYC? Have a safe trip man!

i gotta mow the lawn, then try to finish up a project for fuel cells (fuel cell motorcycle ftw) before i can come play tonight.

i wanna wash the bike too… that might be ambitious.

Thanks, I’m going to throw all my crap in the gf’s car and ride down. Gonna make a detour on the way down and hit some twisty roads too :number1

I have so much packing to do, so idk if I’m going to have a lot of time tonight to hit up DD

Headin up there tonight if anybodys goin ill be on my orange Z1000 come say whats up.

oh didnt know it was highspeeds last day. I caught a slight cold this moring took some meds they knocked me the fuckout!

massive headache so im staying home and watching AMA at infineon on speed :stuck_out_tongue:

EBR qualified well