DD on Lark St. Thread

It was cool tonight, fallowed by some cute chicks in a car. I really should have pulled over.

:crackup I was like “Man, those 2 sure are going pretty slow” … Had I known there were chicks stalking us, I would’ve just gotten off the bike at a light and asked for their number. :jb

Oh no jail bate sir they were of age. I was side by side with them for a bit I made sure. Also When ever my bike stalls out I’m next to hotties, it’s like the R6 knows when to stop or make an ass of me:rofl

Haha sounds like a good time fellas. Maybe Sunday night for me or sometime next week.

It was, most fun I had riding through “City” :lol We’ll have to see whats up for everyone.

Sumos welcome at DD?

I think everything is welcome.

Everything is welcome.

10 years ago i used to hang out there everyonce in a while, i was too busy hanging out with the start of the 518 crew though.

whats the word for this week

gonna try to ride out to LVD friday night after work to watch the drift event. might swing through albany on the way home to see whats doing.

gonna head up again saturday to LVD to see the electric vehicle event around noon. might be able to swing through again, but not too late cause my sister is coming to town.

tulip fest is this weekend, dunno how that affects things

Prolly gonna be in canada this weekend.

Oh forgot about that, never paid it attention tulip queens were often pretty dumpy

Sweet beans