december 2nd can you guys come out to the base

December 2nd can you guys come out to the base…with the cars???

this wounded warrior prject would like to have a big presentation…with all media!!! with us the cars???

consider since the cars are just sitting there will be a godo tiome to THEN put them on ebay and annouce that on the news…

the Public Affairs office is ready to go and to get the press realease out to media…

any chance the media has to get on base they come!!!

I need to know by COB today…Its gonna be limited! to who can come out…

should be ok,as long as there aint no blizzard!but the cars should be sold by then!

what about the flower pots at the gate?

i am down for whatever

are they even on ebay yet??

if sold no biggie still will have all of us there…

as for the flower pots if you have to tow the trailer in there is a passage way for trucks on the right that you dont have to go through them and as far as on the left they are spread wide and tractor trailors go through there all the time…

if snow we will hold it possibley in a hanger!

I can make it if you have room on the list. Don’t want to bump any shop guys though.

I can help load the cars if you need too.

i am down but seems the cars should have been sold already. i know we have all been busy and ht eexcitement of the cars have died off but this will be one last step that needs addressed. if we shall keep the cars for publicity then that is fine with me. then sell then when convenient for everyone. we are getting closer to bad time of the year to sell with christmas, hanukkah, kwanzaa coming up.
could wait tilll after the first of the year at this point to sell:dunno

i cant drive with them on dry roads,if there snow cover fuck that

you can drive you just cant turn

:love:

ill go as long as its weekend or evening i cant miss work

ill make it a tuesday night then

:bigthumb: I’m in

Still happening?

this is going to be tuff,Mt.Pleasant christmas parade is that day & our church is in it with the trailer & tow truck(maybe the sub)

what is schedule for that day. i have a party for the evening. i need to know asap so i can confirm my attendance. if all in the afternoon then no prob but would like to know so can plan my day/evening

all in afternoon

i will find out what the media response has been…to the media realase sent out…if not to get i dunno if it be worth everyones time…seingems the holidays and hunting have taken control of the news

it be in the afternoon

I guess this is a no?

yeah…

Completely off or rescheduled? If no chance then I guess we might as well ebay them? BJ has a start on the writeup.

i dunno…

if people wanna do ill set it up

if not ebay it…no biggie…