Dyno Open House this Saturday!

I will be there from 10-6 Possibly later. There are a Few Cars coming out that i know of.

$45 3 pulls. with A/F

Except cash or Paypal!

Location and number are in SIG. thanks!

-Joe

Joe give me a call later in the week or later on this evening. I got the truck running 2 nights ago with the new charger. I need to do some tuning but could possibly have it running pretty good by Saturday.

dude if you go down i def want to be there. i work until two so i might stop by if anyoen that i know is heading down after 2

let me know if ur gonna go, maybe we can meet up b4 u head down

Mac ill let you know. Send me your number. Will do Guff

keep me posted ill be around i wanna meet you joe before i bring the whip over for the rollers.

except = accept

:smiley:

If we can figure out what’s wrong with the del sol I’ll def be there to Dyno

5-8 inches of snow. this is going to put a damper on some things!

well we know smokindesiel is out then for sure… :rofl:

yeah it snowed this week. :stick: i think i saw a cloud out. his truck is staying in for sure.

Re-Schedule?

The next nice Saturday!

Your all assholes … :wink:

Joe … Next nice Saturday sounds good to me. That will give me a chance to add another 10psi or so and see how the methonal acts with this turbo.

:rofl:

Keep laughing and ill stop lifting you into the truck. Ill make your ass climb in all by yourself!

so whats going on? this saturday or no?

i still love you :kiss:

“they’re all assholes sir we are surounded by assholes sir”

or somethign like that from space balls.

Joe I’m also going to have to reschedule. Were stuck in NY right now with this snow and we couldn’t come down for tomorrow(unless it clears up fast and we will drive down tonight and call you when we get in for a tune). Can we reschedule for next sunday?