Deisel Truck HELP.

Depends on the Edge tune / tuner. Bill from PHP used to work for EDGE from 04-07 and did their tunes. He is still subcontracted to them however I don’t know how much programming he does there anymore.

If you do have an older EDGE programmer they had a problem with the OBD2 cables where they would fail programming killing the PCMs. This was a cable issue and not an issue with the tuners or tunes themselves. FYI.

I think I’m sold on PHP.

EFI live is the shit but pretty expensive from what I’ve look at.

Called PHP today. they can reburn my existing DP tuner shit (doesn’t match the truck, got it from a homie) for fucking $25 per tune!!! WIN!

PPE or efi live is the only way to go for a duramax

all the rest are overpriced, crappy tunes with problems

I before E, except after C, WAYNE.

I do not has Duramin!

Fixed!

why would i want a Duramax when I could own the largest and slowest truck on the planet!??!?!?!?!?!

Now you have to come up with a hilarious name for it.

TRUCK IS MINT AS HELL!

Thanks homie I really appreciate you checkin 'er out for me. I drove it after the cat mod, man does it pull / lug better. HAD to have been plugged.

How you likin them spacers homie??

Spacers are sick! So much water was being sprayed on the way home.

So you put them on I take it? Have enough room for monsterous tires now?

Oh yea!

Dude they looked awesome! lol for a second i thought it was going to be too wide to get back out of my garage!!! LOL :rofl :rofl

Oh shit! :rofl

2 inch spacer FTW!

Any wider and you’ll probably get stuck in toll booths!

i should’ve taken a picture as he was pulling it out of the shop. like an inch on either side and i woulda taken the door moulding with it.

im just gonna leave this here…