Deisel Truck HELP.

Anybody on here have a scanner that will run a cylinder contribution test and injector “buzz” test on a 99 F350 PSD? My dumpy little scanner won’t do it.

Short background - truck runs fucking great as far as I can tell, I just want to finish giving it a once-over.

Saw this thing when driving by, big ass bro-truck

where were you at bro?!?!?!

Huge diesel truck is SRS

There were no other cars there, it was Saturday afternoon

ohhhh i was out at the store. Musta just missed me!!! Just before that the damn driveway was full! lol

My buddy has a diablo for his 7.3 that isnt installed in the truck at the moment, im pretty sure you can read the data on each injector with that… i can ask to borrow it if you like wayne! its the predator II for the 7.3 so if you look it up, and its of use to you, ill see if i cant grab it from him for a couple days.

hmmm i wonder if my SCT would do it too then!!!

^ Im not sure, its possible though…

SCT won’t do it. damnit.

get the sct! you will not find anything better for a psd.

The only problems you may ever run into are-
-injector harness coming loose

• cam angle sensor
  • oil pan rusting out

everybody says get Dp tuner?!?!?!

My buddy has the SCT in his 6.4. Hates it, always is sending it back to get reflashed.

Yeah ive actually heard the SCT’s suck for the Powerchokes

Yea. He’s sent it back like 4 times. Not saying you will have bad luck but thats what I’ve seen.

pass. gonna go PHP or DPTuner

Idk if they have any software for powerstrokes but TONS of d-max guys run EFI live and pretty much the entire “dieselplace” forum claims EFI live is the best dmax tuning software, hands down.

How does Edge stack up against some of these other tuners? Just curious

dodge guys seem to love their edge’s and dmax guys seem to hate them…from what i gathered

dodge guys like the smarty’s from the last i read