another local DSMer

yo whats going on. My names Aaron, I’m from Washington PA. I have a 1996 Eagle Talon TSI AWD. I have been around for a while but never made a Screen name. I was at PRP Thursday and Flashlight drags yesterday. My car went 13.5@ 101MPH at PRP Thursday untuned. If anyone has a 2g pocket logger let me know? I work on cars for a living. Ride quads, snowboard and other stupid shit.

Mods:FP Frankenstien 19c Turbo ported & cliped. Sperco 9x28 Front Mount Intercooler. Evolution III Portmatched Exhaust Manifold & O2 housing DeJon Tool J Pipe. Apexi SAFCII, RC 550 Injectors,A’pexi Dunk 3in Exhaust. 3in Downpipe. Greddy Type S BOV. Welboro 255 Fuel Pump. Road Race Ic pipes. K&N FIPK. Dejon Tool Boost controler. Tayler 10mm wires. NRK R’s.Apexi turbo timer. Autometer boost /air fuel/ EGT Gauges.

welcome…there is way more left in that set up get it tuned and run low 12’s

Would hybrid want to tune a DSM? I only have a SAFCII so they would need a pocket logger.

welcome:beer:

welcome :slight_smile:

:beer: welcome!

That Z looks sick. You should be proud

hey aaron welcome to the board, your car definatlely has more with a good tuning, as well as mine definately does, lol what was your 60ft times? just wondering cause my best mph was 106 but my times just was horrible. i gota figure the best way to launch my new clutch i guess.

Damn thats a fast 60’… My best was 1.860

welcome

welcome

welcome

the force says you’re a bitch

I took your “Force” title away when you didnt buy the APS topmount :down:
subi fags < MITSU

yay

Welcome …

Pretty nice setup you have there

Hey i always wanted an AWD dsm but welcome to the boards…

welcome, i saw you racin at teh flashlights.

what’s your mph when you cross the finish line there since they don’t give out any times, et’s, or slips

welcome