New to the Site

Hello all, my name is AJ. Ive only been into cars for about 3 years but have owned an mk3 supra, mustang gt, mx6, and many many DSM’s. It seems like every time i try to stray away I get pulled back to them. Im currently re-building a 90 GST for a solid street tuner, with maybe a few passes down the quarter later this summer. Im not really trying to pretend its faster that its not, when its done and tuned im hoping for around 325 bhp. Trying to be realistic.

Build Includes:
4g63t 6-bolt motor - 1g pistons and big rods, MLS Head Gasket w/ ARP Studs, Balance Shafts Deleted, Clevite Main and Rod Bearings, OEM Timing Belt and all timing components, OEM Water Pump, plus more.

1g head - Stainles Steel EV8 Valves, 3mm Revised Lifters, Manley Valve Springs

Bolt On’s - RC 550cc Injectors, Evo8 FMIC, Raptor Chrome Hard Piping, 2g MAF Sensor, TurboXS BOV, 38mm Tial External Wastegate, TurboXS MBC, Walbro 255 Fuel pump, Adj Fuel Pres Reg, Apexi S-AFC 2, MHI Small 16g Turbo, Blitz EGT Probe and Gauge, Apexi 3" Turbo-back Exhaust, Sitting on Proline 16x7 38mm offset Wheels wrapped in 215/50 Hankook Ventus HR2’s with KYB AGX’s and Eibach Pro Kit’s

Thats pretty much it for now. Im an active member on dsmtuners and will hopefully be one on here as well.

nice another slow dsm. Lol j/k Welcome to pittspeed.

hi.

Welcome

Welcome…

Welcome

welcome

do the right thing like me, part out your dsm and buy a honda and/or LSX vehicle haha

Welcome. post some pics up!

welcome Aj

thanks guys. ill pass on the honda/lsx engine though, seems a little cliche anymore. haha. seeing too many of them, but they are fast, cant deny that. ill get some recent pics up soon, just bought this car like 2 weeks ago so dont have any yet.

Welcome to the Pittspeeds

welcome

wow thats alot of mods for 250whp, Welcome

Hi

welcome

What up

Well, you guys recommended that i should just sell the DSM and get an LSX powered whatever. I did sell the DSM, and i did get a Chevy v8, but not an LSX. Instead I have a SmB 350, Thumpr Cam, Edelbrock Intake, Holley 600cfm 4 Barrel, Accel Distro, MSD Ignition, mated to a 700r4, all packed into an 85 Camaro. So I guess its close enough, since I cant afford an LSX yet. :wink:

congrats.

A.J. if you need any help let me know. Not bad from what heard but that droptop impala woulda been sweet

That guys obitiary was in the paper yesterday,lol,