new to this site

hey guys im from NY. i curently go to school at wyotech in blairsville PA. a friend of mine kinda told me abotu this site. lets go penns. anywasy i got a 95 tsi talon with just abotu everythign done to it and just purchased a 90 awd eclipse that will be a true race car. roll cage no rear seats all the good stuff. other than that i dont see myself as knowing everythign but i have done alot of bad things so i can help out with mainly any ? you got. i have done a few right thigns too;) i also have alot of dsm parts for sale and i am willing to help anyoen who asks for it. an i can do work for peopel that dont haev the time or money to pay a shop. help me out i go to school with no job:mad:

welcome:beer:

DSMs are common on here- BROKE;)

welcome:D

:beer: :beer:
welcome…there are a few DSM guys here and i think a few people are looking for trannys…

welcome

welcome :smiley:

welcome :cool:

Originally posted by Shaggy
DSMs are common on here- BROKE;)

welcome:D
Broke DSM owners that are broke. I’ve never seen that on here before. :smiley:

mods? times? pics?

ohh noes! no rear seat? that is pure racecar styley!

wiesco pistons
eagle rods
crower stage 2 cams
crower valve springs
crower tit retainers
fidonza cam gears
20g with ported and polished 7 cm housing
36 mm waste gate flapper
turbo X s dual stage boost controller
3 inch turbo back with borla muffler with cut out
apexi super afc
rc 550cc injectors
walbro 255 lph pump with 8 gauge rewire mod
fitipaldi 17s with 225-24-17
rm racing sawy bars
front, rear and rear lower tie bars
front mount intercooler off a Izusu NPR
custom hard intercooler pipe
turbo X s type h bov
auto meter boost gauge
auto meter egt gauge
factory mitsubishi 2 pisont caliper upgrade
steele braided brake lines
hks turbo timme
pro torque torque converter(not installed)
trans lab shift kit(not installed)
b&m fuel pressure regulator
b&m fuel pressure gauge
mitsubishi 4 layer head gasket
palm with dsm program
i think thats about it but ill post the rest when i can think of it

sounds like a nice ride. You gotta ditch those 550’s if you have a built smallblock,cams and a 20G though. Tell me about your FMIC setup. Sounds cool. Mine is sectioned down from a big ass Powerstroke diesel intercooler. you have any times?

ohh noes! no rear seat? that is pure racecar style!

and i bet pure racecar style is a 240 right.

Originally posted by dsm_kid13
and i bet pure racecar style is a 240 right.

1320 is a smack talking bitch with nothing to back it up.

And he sucks at teh DSM building.

:smiley:

the injectors are fine. it never ran hot on the egts. as far as the intercooler i cut about 6 inches off it and had new aluminum 90 degree bends welded on the endtanks. i got one time on it from keystone but its not good. blew my endtank off. well i didnt have a 90degree aluminum bend so i used pvc pipe to get from ny to penn and i got it fixed at slowboy but anyways i went 15.00 at 103 mph i got the slip some place but i was coasting at about 3/4 of the way down. you know how DSMs run wiht any of the IC pipe off.

Originally posted by dsm_kid13
the injectors are fine. it never ran hot on the egts. as far as the intercooler i cut about 6 inches off it and had new aluminum 90 degree bends welded on the endtanks. i got one time on it from keystone but its not good. blew my endtank off. well i didnt have a 90degree aluminum bend so i used pvc pipe to get from ny to penn and i got it fixed at slowboy but anyways i went 15.00 at 103 mph i got the slip some place but i was coasting at about 3/4 of the way down. you know how DSMs run wiht any of the IC pipe off.

you’ll see why you need bigger injectors when you go to turn the boost up past 19-20psi

Originally posted by Darkstar
1320 is a smack talking bitch with nothing to back it up.

And he sucks at teh DSM building.

:smiley:
well he drove it better!!!:eek:

i did run 20 psi at the track with the only problem being that i messed up my intercooler. i also had alot of wheel spin off the line because i have fwd.

Originally posted by Pewterss
well he drove it better!!!:eek:

:ugh:

how do you figure?

Originally posted by Darkstar
:ugh:

how do you figure?
times!!:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: