Diagram of EF Civic hatch fuses needed

Where in my hatch (1991 civic ef hatchback) are the fuses, and where can i find a diagram telling me which fuse is for what?

something happened between last night and this morning where now the car always thinks a door is ajar and the seatbelt isn’t on. tried slamming both doors, and making sure hatch was closed, and buckeled every seatbelt in the car despite nobody else being in the car…and the damn beeping won’t stop. it’s driving me insane, i’m hoping i can just pull the fuse and not have anything else be turned off by doing this.

Did you check on the fuse panel cover,under the dash?

follow the noise and unplug the door chime?

first place i looked (obviously)…

only fuse panel i could find on the interior was by the driver’s feet, and all it had was a bunch for misc exterior lights, the dome light, dash/radio backlighting, and heater/blower motor…

looked through all the electronics sections of my Haynes Manual too, and found nothing useful at all…

i knew the door ajar light was on as well as the flashing buckle seatbelt thingie…but at night i realized that there’s also a flashing buckle seatbelt thingie that’s on the roof, by where the rear view mirror mounts…and the left/driver side warning is lighting…so it’s obviously something up with my seatbelt causing the problem.

i thought of following the noise too, but i can’t for the life of me figure out where it’s coming from…the dash, the light by the mirror, etc…no idea.

its EXTREMELY unlikely that there is a seperate fuse for the door switch/chime its probly on the same circuit as ‘meter’ or possibly ‘radio’ maybe ‘electronics’? ive found that the chime is usually mounted under the driver side kick panel and just unplugging it from the harness would certainly be the easiest way to go about it.

edit: you could probly just jumper or ground (depending on what kind of switch it is) the door switch wires on whatever side dooesnt work, if you would rather do that.

i dont want to lose all interior/dash/radio lights and use of the radio by pulling the fuse. but i doubt 1 fuse would be in control of all that…but i’m still relatively new to honda’s so maybe it is the case that 1 fuse does it all…

and i have no idea how to do what you called “jumping or grounding” the door causing the problem? i have a feeling it’s the fact that the car thinks the seatbelt isn’t plugged in causing the problem…the door ajar light wouldn’t cause the noise i’m fairly positive.

when u plug the seatbelt in does the light go away? if not then just unplug the seat belt sensor. it should solve the problem.

^Word, unplug the plug under the seat and it will take care of seatbelt noise.

HA HA…it was my fault.

I know VW/Porsche has the chime in a relay under the hood.

That probably wont help with your shitty ass honduh tho.

when i start the car and am just sitting there, only the door ajar light is on…i plug in my seatbelt, and drive off, and maybe 30 seconds after i start moving does the seatbelt light start flashing on the dash and on the lights by the rear view mirror, and the chiming starts…

i’ll look by the seatbelt buckle to see if there’s a wire anywhere easily accessible that i can unplug…hope that takes care of it, i’m going insane listening to this damn beeping for the duration of every trip i take…

ok so i pinpointed the noise to the flashing light by the mirror…in the process of removing the cover, broke the mirror off…awesome…find the wire going to the light, pull it out, and noise stops…

now i still have the flashing huge red light on the dash, and the constantly on door ajar light as well…

so i reach under my seat, find the wire going to the buckle, and tug at it decently hard…it breaks…lights still flashing :frowning:

at least i got the noise to stop though…i’ll worry about the flashing lights when that gets annoying too…

1. remove cluster
  2. remove necessary indicator light bulbs from back of cluster
  3. replace cluster
  4. profit

way more work than i want to put into this thing…

i’ll just keep yanking wires til one stops the flashing…

how is that way more work? i could have the entire process i just described within 10 minutes with a phillips head screwdriver. and yanking random wires could easily cause more work than you want.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e140/jlicrx/em-90-6-0.jpg
that should give you a start, ill see if i can find an interior fusebox