honda electrical problem

well i needed a new power antenna, so i bought a new one on ebay…went to install it, and for some reason, i am not gettin power to it… ive check the fuses and eveything is good, also now that i have tried to install it, now when i leave my lights on, and open my door, my car doenst do the ding/buzzer thing to remind me that i left my lights on… also my trunk light doesnt work, along with my dome light… my stereo/lights/blinkers/ all work… i dunnooo thanx in advance…
kevin

It sounds like a fuse. You checked ALL of them?

relay?

i was thinking of the relay but unsure of where it would be located…

00zx6r-------^

its either a fuse or a relay, and if you checked the fuses in the inside of the car, thats not all of them, there is a whole nother fuse box and relay board in the engine bay at the passenger side near the hood hinge

That’s funny, I just had the same problem all of a sudden my dome piece, trunk lights dont work, also no buzzer if i leave my lights on and get out the car just like u said… might also be why my cigarette lighter isnt workin for me either…

FYI 00Zx6R my head lights, blinkers, tails, and reverse lights all work if u care… but yea check ur fuses, I have to go through all mine again…and plz let me know if you figure it out too, I’ll do the same… thanks

^when i was checking your fuses john i noticed there might be an issue with the fuse panel port ITSELF…not the fuse, it was a very sloppy contact if any contact is being made at all.

well checked the fuses again… went to autozone, and they told me they dont know either… but here is everything that doesnt work…
-rear defrosters
-interiro dome light
-trunk light
-ding when door is open and lights are on
-ding when door is open and keys are in the ignition
-power antenna

i dunno, where to start???

strange…well time to go nuts with a multimeter…do you have one/know how to use one?

FIXED… it was the damn fuse after all, i just started pulling them all out, and found the right one… wouldve never thought… anyways thanx to all…