Did you guys read what this girl wrote?

this nelly guy does he have a band aid under his eye?

oh yeah is her car the one with all the hearts on it?
if so

shit

You’re thinking of a different Nelly lol.
But I wouldn’t be suprised if this one has a bandaid there too pretty soon.

ok just wanted to clear some things up

Oh snap - its for sale. Ad sounds accurate this time.

240sx parts or project car

Date: 2007-10-21, 2:48PM EDT

Bloor and shaver in etobicoke.
Best thing is to come and look.
drivers side has rust issues. repairs best left to someone who has time.
otherwise its a running parts car.

email, leave msg at 416 236 1240. I will get back to you. Thanks for looking

http://images.craigslist.org/01020701030501160520071021ae22ef00645e99fdde00ebbd.jpg

yeah thats my car with all of the hearts on it… This forum is actually making me feel kinda nice with all the feedback its getting (so much attention) all the better for me. Dont care what you ppl think about how i LOOK. I posted it to SHOW you people WHO I AM. Im not hideing behind a screen like the rest of you…SO WHEN YOU SEE ME - you can say something to my face. If you want to insult me do it then cuz thats the only way i can give YOU my feedback… Ill repeat – Im here because I LOVE 240’s… And honestly – ***WHEN PEOPLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW - HATE YOU - YOU KNOW YOUR THE BEST ***
You guys will learn that in time. I love getting attention, negtive or positive so if you choose to make me your center of attention even for a moment then thank you because your giving me everything i’ve ever wanted… PeAcE

Ill let you know something… 24k and zekon or nelly (the shop im defending) are not affiliated at all, but the PERSON im defending is someone i know personally and that i look at like a LITTLE BROTHER - try to understand that. You people DONT KNOW HIM but i do and hes a good kid. What im sayin is my PERSONAL OPINION and if you want to contact trish about this matter or MY CONDUCT go ahead – It wouldnt mean anything to me or her cuz this is MY PERSONAL OPINION not one of MY TEAMS and ive said that on many occasions. By the way understand that my conduct is based upon the feedback that im getting for giving my personal opinion. I’m new to this site and i had no idea this forum consisted of these kind of people. I thought this website was about people shareing a passion for 240’s not hateing on little 18 year old kids trying to make some money and Insulting people for no reason. Im a defensive person and stand up for good people, Neson is a good guy. The diffrence between you people and myself is im defending someone i actually know and tryin to explain my point allthough its clearly a waste of time and it would take years trying to explain this to all of you - However I’ll try one last time : I drove that car, it drives, and it looks good. Legally it might not be a safety fit vehicle but it got me around the city in one piece so to ME its safe!! The shop produces good work! (Im talking about BODY WORK) You should see the work they did to MY car!! thats all im saying. :smiley: Have a nice day…

Im glad you have a better car than me, you should since you work full time!! did you lease that shit? (dumb question i know you did). You should make more money that me since im in school full time and im working part time to pay for tuition and support my sick car addiction LOL. My car may be a “shitbox” but its a BEAUTIFUL, FUN TO DRIVE “shitbox” BTW if you think 240’s are shitbox’s your on the wrong website. On the real now just listen, I know u stated in another thread u got sideskirts from him, dont lie. So you understand the buisness… Nelly sits his ass on forums like this while hes not in school, people like you make orders, he then gives the order to his older brother (my bf) who then takes your money, makes your parts, gives his little bro his cut then spends the rest of me :slight_smile: It’s just side deals for extra pocket change. Thanks to this website we’ve gotten a lot of buisness – Assumptions make fools out of people, remember that. I dont care what you think of the way i look or the girls you “bang” because like i said you’ve just proven my point you dont have a girlfriend and if you were banging chicks you would have something better to do than talk shit on a forum LOL. Don’t worry though thats a natural defence mechanism, the truth hurts. Just as you may belive im an easy target and this is fun for you, you are nothing but entertainment to me at this time in the morning when i cant sleep and I love the attention you give me everytime i check this site. Its amuseing to see there are losers like you that have time for this juvenile behavior. You give me, Nelly, my B/F and a lot of our friends a good laugh everytime we check this. Thank you truly - God Bless.:wink:

It’s financed, I own it. :stuck_out_tongue:
Either way, Osad > You.

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v96/90/74/510210640/n510210640_562261_576.jpg

I’d fuck her.

LOL, you’d fuck anything Mark. Look at those manly shoulders, she could prolly bench press you all day long :wink:

I am not hiding behind a screen. I am sure I have a pic or two up on this place to show the real person.

that pic looks like a girl that my friend hired to preform in a ahemmm" Movie"

Sorry never mind, ill retract that

u dont own it till u finish paying for it.

No, it’s mine, I just have a large bank loan to go along with it. In a lease, you don’t own your car, you’re simply borrowing it for the extent of the lease for a fee, and you have km restrictions, service restrictions, etc, and you have to keep the car for the duration of the lease.

yawn working full time making good money and your an educated young man, you should be able to buy a car flat out! In my eyes its not yours unless you worked for it. Your still working to earn it…oh ya What happened manly shoulders was ur best comeback… ur getting boaring solarian… lol … u can do better than that!! no fun anymore.

I’m getting boring? Have you read some of the threads in this section? This shit is old, I don’t know why I even bother replying to it. As for the car, I’m sure I’ll pay it off early, I just started working anyway and bought it two weeks before my probation ended. If I was like Nelly and his brother who believe in ripping off their customers and conducting business in a dishonest way, then I may have 40 grand stashed away to buy a G, but alas, I only have my salary to count on.

Slam

that thing with the hearts is her car… oh geez id love to see that thing hit and wall and blow up.
then we could pick up the rice and feed the needy.

see ppl i care

x2 lol!!!

hahahahaha fucking golden hahahaha

X651681646131

Agree’d, nothing like pouring cash into a worthless “investment”.

Solarian, I vote you #1 waste of money.